Clock Tower ‘Port+’ (Early 2024)

Suminya

5 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Clock Tower 3 please. 

2 minutes ago, residentgamer5 said:

I hope this means we can have Clock Tower 3 as well at some point, I need it.

amen-anchorman.gif

I never played the first two games, but I loved Clock Tower 3. It was a terrifying experience at the time, at least for me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RotatingCube said:

Clock Tower 3 is the one where the main character uses a bow right? Now it was a long time ago so I might be remembering this wrong but wasn't that game a bit more goofy than scary (especially when compared to the first two)?

Lol it sure was. One of my favourite survival horror games growing up. 3 was basically Clock Tower: Magical Girl Edition. And it was awesome!

Nice, it's the only Clock Tower game I haven't had an opportunity to play just yet. Was planning to do a run via emulation, but I might as well wait for this release now.

1 hour ago, RotatingCube said:

Clock Tower 3 is the one where the main character uses a bow right? Now it was a long time ago so I might be remembering this wrong but wasn't that game a bit more goofy than scary (especially when compared to the first two)?

Indeed! The main character, Alyssa, pulls some type of Sailor Moon nonsense and transforms into a "Rooder," armed with a magical bow to punish the various serial killers. It's a profoundly strange game to be sure, featuring hilariously frantic, mocapped cutscene direction by Kinji Fukasaku of all people. Not bad, though.

Clock Tower 2, on the other hand, was terrible in so many ways, but the hysterical presence of Bates (voiced by the eminent Roger Jackson) almost made up for it. He frickin' carried that trainwreck.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SmileSlice said:

I literally can’t contain my excitement for this! Never in a million years did I ever think we’d see a port.

That's what I was thinking when I saw this announced, the whole JonTron thing with "Clock Towel? That's not very scary." is what came to mind first.

But man, all these announcements of games that I must play now. Three Gex games, Tomba and now Clock Tower.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 7:40 PM, Deceptrox said:

Any news on the actual date when Clock Tower will be released? They said early 2024 so I'm assuming on March but still nothing. 

Some hours ago WayForward used their twitter to talk about just released and upcoming games, they also answered some questions asked by twitter users. While they did not give an exact date they said in the next few months when answering a question.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 2:54 AM, Deceptrox said:

Some hours ago WayForward used their twitter to talk about just released and upcoming games, they also answered some questions asked by twitter users. While they did not give an exact date they said in the next few months when answering a question.

Came here wondering about this, very exciting for this but feeling underwhelmed with the lack of news since the announcement, especially since it was slated for early this year

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2024 at 5:22 PM, BrightPurpleFin said:

Came here wondering about this, very exciting for this but feeling underwhelmed with the lack of news since the announcement, especially since it was slated for early this year

There was an event the other day and it looks like despite not giving an official date WayForward said before Halloween as you can check in one of the comments of the following tweet.

• Like 1