Error: This user has been removed and cannot be tracked.

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

As far as I know, that usually means the site software detected too many cheated games on the profile, and auto-deleted the user.

This^

It means your account has been forcibly nuked for being riddled with hacked games so all you can do now is start a new one from scratch and don't cheat this time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

It means your account has been forcibly nuked for being riddled with hacked games so all you can do now is start a new one from scratch and don't cheat this time.

fkin hell
i mean, yeah, 2 plats with a bunch of trophies there
and i'm don't cheat

unless someone messed up with my account ;(((

I had a look at your profile, let me state that I am not sure about this since I haven't hunted those games myself, but from what I saw and compared to the normal required time a lot of trophies with their timestamps are suspicious. Especially the God of war ones. But yeah I don't know for sure, they could be legit or you could be a speedrunner or something else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ITALUKE said:

I had a look at your profile, let me state that I am not sure about this since I haven't hunted those games myself, but from what I saw and compared to the normal required time a lot of trophies with their timestamps are suspicious. Especially the God of war ones. But yeah I don't know for sure, they could be legit or you could be a speedrunner or something else.

My understanding of the auto-mod, is that it looks for evidence of CFW usage and timestamp editing, then hits the nuke button if it finds any.

• Like 1

This happens as well, when a user just deletes himself from this site.

Not everyone is a cheater, only because of this text is popping up.

I always wondered, why PSNProfiles doesn't name it like this: "This user removed his data on this site and cannot be tracked."

+ it's kind of weird, that PSNProfiles - after trying to update a deleted user - still keeps the button "Get `username` trophy cards" and you still can see the data in an overview there.

If someone deletes him-/herself, I am sure, he/she want to erase all official data from him/her.

@Sly Ripper - you seriously should consider updating this and rename this message + remove that link to the trophy card for deleted users.

Edited by jayboo1991
Gendering :D
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Except you're wrong. The system already display different messages for users who removed themselves and accounts which were automatically removed.

One will say: This user request to be removed from PSNP and cannot be tracked. The other will say: This user has been removed and cannot be tracked.

Oh lol it looked so similar, I might have overlooked that - thanks for mentioning :)

Anyways the wording should still be considered a bit more precise in my opinion :D

Well that leaves only the other point with the link to the trophy cards ^^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Except you're wrong. The system already display different messages for users who removed themselves and accounts which were automatically removed.

One will say: This user request to be removed from PSNP and cannot be tracked. The other will say: This user has been removed and cannot be tracked.

Oh, good to know, I have overlooked it as well. Was going to say the same, that a user can request to not be tracked anymore.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

This happens as well, when a user just deletes himself from this site.

Not everyone is a cheater, only because of this text is popping up.

I always wondered, why PSNProfiles doesn't name it like this: "This user removed his data on this site and cannot be tracked."

+ it's kind of weird, that PSNProfiles - after trying to update a deleted user - still keeps the button "Get `username` trophy cards" and you still can see the data in an overview there.

If someone deletes him-/herself, I am sure, he/she want to erase all official data from him/her.

@Sly Ripper - you seriously should consider updating this and rename this message + remove that link to the trophy card for deleted users.

wdym? I did not deletes myself from the site

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

My understanding of the auto-mod, is that it looks for evidence of CFW usage and timestamp editing, then hits the nuke button if it finds any.

ye f auto-mod too. I literally grind these trophies legitimate and no mods installed 💀

Anyways are the auto-mod decision can be reverted?

1 hour ago, imh007 said:

Auto-mod wasn't happy with your God of War III stunt:

MFW9kQF.jpg

I re-checked my trophies set on ps3, both offline mode and online mode. Both modes shows that I earned 10 different trophies at the same time (yeah idk how, i just casually playing gow3, on Titan mode ofc, then 10 notifications show up in a row) and then it do not give me plat. after some days my friend borrowed my console for gow3 (yes, again) and after i get it back i see the plat is unlocked, which makes me very confused at that time 🤔.

Btw u guys can call me a cheater if you like, but the fact is, i actually grinded for those trophies.

7 hours ago, thewindowguy6765 said:

I re-checked my trophies set on ps3, both offline mode and online mode. Both modes shows that I earned 10 different trophies at the same time (yeah idk how, i just casually playing gow3, on Titan mode ofc, then 10 notifications show up in a row) and then it do not give me plat. after some days my friend borrowed my console for gow3 (yes, again) and after i get it back i see the plat is unlocked, which makes me very confused at that time 🤔.

Btw u guys can call me a cheater if you like, but the fact is, i actually grinded for those trophies.

And then everyone clapped

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thewindowguy6765 said:

I've never heard of CFW hacks before
This is the first time.

Stop it.

You're not fooling anyone. It's common knowledge that due to how PS3 trophy system works, there is a delay of 8 to 9 seconds between each trophy popping. Only way to get a difference of 0 seconds between trophies in ps3 is using a CFW. 

• Like 3