Sifu arena 2 trophies discussion

Bika-FS

1 hour ago, AlvinoMartin said:

Just 7 challenges left. I skipped the second to last card and jump ahead to the last dragon card. Managed to beat akternative ending with 2 stamps after so many tries. I hate kuroki so much smh. Dreading to do the liming hui and in it for the long run lol

She is the main reason I am failing Alternative Ending so hard. I used to be very good at dealing her in the main game, but it feels like her moves here are slightly different? I dunno.

At best right now, I can go into Yang with 1/2 health but he destroys me.

Anyone got tips for Kuroki + Yang? I feel like my only option with Kuroki is to stay back and run in and punish when her attack strings end. Again, I can't seem to dodge her attacks really well like I used to. And with Yang, I don't know what to do with him. I can't seem to dodge reliably there either, and deflecting makes me take damage no matter what.

1 hour ago, Veritas7Ax said:

She is the main reason I am failing Alternative Ending so hard. I used to be very good at dealing her in the main game, but it feels like her moves here are slightly different? I dunno.

At best right now, I can go into Yang with 1/2 health but he destroys me.

Anyone got tips for Kuroki + Yang? I feel like my only option with Kuroki is to stay back and run in and punish when her attack strings end. Again, I can't seem to dodge her attacks really well like I used to. And with Yang, I don't know what to do with him. I can't seem to dodge reliably there either, and deflecting makes me take damage no matter what.

For Kuroki in Alternative Ending, I wait until her retreat and sprint to her and snap kick, heavy heavy heavy, plenty of time to get 1 stamp, is slow but safe. For Yang for me is dodge everything and heavy heavy heavy and wait until he attacks everytime, and be ready to dodge up for his sweep and punish that too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

For Kuroki in Alternative Ending, I wait until her retreat and sprint to her and snap kick, heavy heavy heavy, plenty of time to get 1 stamp, is slow but safe. For Yang for me is dodge everything and heavy heavy heavy and wait until he attacks everytime, and be ready to dodge up for his sweep and punish that too.

I finally managed to make it Fajar and Sean, did ok-ish but Fajar kept getting too close, and I also had literally one hit left before death.

For Kuroki, I tried your strategy, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I stay back away from her attack strings (close enough so she attacks, but out of range), which is what I have been doing recently. Then when she's done, run in, Snap Kick, then spam triangle for heavy attacks. I get her with the kick and exactly one punch and she blocks the rest. 

Edit: went into Yang with wayyyyy more health than I ever had before and he still murdered me. I beat him last time with much less. Dodging is so damn hard because his attack strings seem to be longer than you think.

Edit 2: FINALLY got Alternative Ending done, with two stamps to boot! Had an amazing good go at Yang this time, maybe it was luck. Deflects were working perfectly and I wasn't taking much damage. Went into the last phase with more than 3/4 health left.

Then it was just a matter of keeping Fajar away or using Strong Sweep to incapacitate him while dealing with Sean.

Edited by Veritas7Ax
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Edit 2: FINALLY got Alternative Ending done, with two stamps to boot! Had an amazing good go at Yang this time, maybe it was luck. Deflects were working perfectly and I wasn't taking much damage. Went into the last phase with more than 3/4 health left.

Then it was just a matter of keeping Fajar away or using Strong Sweep to incapacitate him while dealing with Sean.

Congrats! You beat it before I could finish this dumb video to try to help but maybe someone can get some use out of it.

For Kuroki, I just included the one brief instance where I'm actually able to go face to face with her lol. Sometimes at the end of her attack string she'll briefly strike a pose and then attack high and low. A moment later she'll follow up with two overheads that you can dodge left or right and then punish. Other than that, I'm just letting her swing in hopes that she'll either do this or the attack where she's twirling rapidly towards you (good for building Focus). When she dashes backwards I just run in for a Light/Heavy, which is usually all she'll allow.

I probably didn't need to put the whole Yang fight in but I did anyway. All I'm doing here is dodging everything and waiting for him to do the sweep while occasionally getting some hits in after his combos end. Kudos to you for deflecting him to death because it just wasn't working for me.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ContactMike said:

Congrats! You beat it before I could finish this dumb video to try to help but maybe someone can get some use out of it.

For Kuroki, I just included the one brief instance where I'm actually able to go face to face with her lol. Sometimes at the end of her attack string she'll briefly strike a pose and then attack high and low. A moment later she'll follow up with two overheads that you can dodge left or right and then punish. Other than that, I'm just letting her swing in hopes that she'll either do this or the attack where she's twirling rapidly towards you (good for building Focus). When she dashes backwards I just run in for a Light/Heavy, which is usually all she'll allow.

I probably didn't need to put the whole Yang fight in but I did anyway. All I'm doing here is dodging everything and waiting for him to do the sweep while occasionally getting some hits in after his combos end. Kudos to you for deflecting him to death because it just wasn't working for me.

Aw, yeah I was able to do it thankfully, but I have absolutely no doubt this will be helpful for others! Question for Yang--since this might still be helpful for me, and I also plan on doing the PS5 stack after this anyway, so I need to do it again--are you dodging all his attacks by moving back? Maybe that's the trick? That's at least what it looks like in the clip. I was having a really hard time with timing my dodges against him. You made it look so effortless, and I wonder if that is a part of it?

Either way, great video. For me, I have every single challenge done except--you guessed it--Facing Liming Hui. And it seems the developers wanted to pick a challenge that exposes my absolute biggest weakness in this game: dodging low attacks. Right off the bat, Fajar killed me several times because I can't dodge his leg sweeps. Sean also used a lot of sweeps with his staff, but I can dodge some of those, but not enough. I lost against 2nd form Kuroki, mostly due to all my previous deaths.

So this is an area of my skill set I need to improve somehow, or find a better way to fight these bosses. I just can't seem to have the reaction time to dodge low attacks ever. They always get me. Most other attacks I can do ok with, but low attacks, they always get me, and I can never predict them.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2023 at 9:07 AM, Laozuli said:

Currently at 40/45 and 205 stamps on my adventure this weekend. Biggedt wall for me so far was Fair Fight since I'm bad at bosses and wasn't using avoid that much. 

I just got to Fair Fight and I'm struggling to even make it to Sean under like 50, and can barely get Sean to half stagger. Any advice?

Edit: disregard, made it through. Probably the hardest so far, maybe tied with the Fajar stage in Dragon pack 1. Onwards!

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Question for Yang--since this might still be helpful for me, and I also plan on doing the PS5 stack after this anyway, so I need to do it again--are you dodging all his attacks by moving back? Maybe that's the trick? That's at least what it looks like in the clip.

Nope, I'm stationary and just flicking left and right. Avoiding certain attacks seems to make characters do that animation, I've seen enemies do it too.

8 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

For me, I have every single challenge done except--you guessed it--Facing Liming Hui. And it seems the developers wanted to pick a challenge that exposes my absolute biggest weakness in this game: dodging low attacks. Right off the bat, Fajar killed me several times because I can't dodge his leg sweeps. Sean also used a lot of sweeps with his staff, but I can dodge some of those, but not enough. I lost against 2nd form Kuroki, mostly due to all my previous deaths.

So this is an area of my skill set I need to improve somehow, or find a better way to fight these bosses. I just can't seem to have the reaction time to dodge low attacks ever. They always get me. Most other attacks I can do ok with, but low attacks, they always get me, and I can never predict them.

Same for me regarding sweep attacks. After taking a refresher course, here's what I've put together about getting through Facing Liming Hui:

Fajar 1st phase: Cheese him by staying along the wall and making him do his wall jump attack. You can get 3 heavy attacks on him after avoiding, and as long as you dodge backwards fast enough after the 3rd hit he won't even start a melee string. You can also linger in this phase to max your Focus bar if you feel the need.

Fajar 2nd phase: Use up that Focus on him with the Eye Strike + Directional Throw + Chasing Trip Kick (mash Triangle after throw) + holding Circle for the downed attack. Only thing I can note here is that there are two ways he can sweep. He can do it as a first attack but I found this to be pretty uncommon. The second way is after whenever he does two blade slashes, he'll either follow it up with a light kick, heavy kick, or a sweep. In this case I find the heavy kick to be a bigger threat than the sweep because of the structure damage if you block it. To me, looking out for that heavy kick is the priority because with the structure recovery you're getting from dodging his other attacks, you can safely take the structure hit from just blocking the sweep. That said, it's definitely still possible to watch him go down for the sweep and react in time if you wanna avoid it but you've gotta be fairly quick. Hopefully you won't have to engage in this sequence too many times because you should be filling and using that Focus bar whenever possible.

Sean 1st phase: Sweeps! There are only two instances where the sweep will come out here, either as an individual attack or the third attack of a combo. Try to keep some distance in order to get a handle on when that individual sweep is on it's way. For the combo, it'll always be the third attack of his combo (not counting whenever he comes in with a staff thrust or shoulder thrust first). He also does this combo without a sweep and it's noticeably faster than when the sweep is included.

Sean 2nd phase: One very notable difference here is that he will now have the option to do the sweep after the shoulder thrust. In my experience, he will never do this in the 1st phase, so that's something to look out for. He also seems to stop doing the staff thrust. 

Kuroki 1st phase: I'm pretty much just standing outside her range, hoping for either the attack where she twirls towards you rapidly (big Focus builder) or that one combo I posted above where I can come in at the end for 4 dodges and a few attacks of my own. Sometimes she'll end an attack string with just the last two overhead attacks from the combo above, so that's another opportunity to come in. Getting the hang of Sean should have you coming into this fight with full Focus. Use your bars whenever possible.

Kuroki 2nd phase: Number one thing to note here is that whenever she runs towards you to start a melee string, a Crotch Punch will make her completely skip it. Then she'll usually run in a second time before dodging backwards and flinging knives again. Also, when she does her fast thrust towards you (preceded by the white flash) she'll want to follow it up with a melee string, so after you punish that move (or end up blocking it by accident) back outta there if you don't wanna engage in melee. Playing it safe will make this take a while but I looked at this like a recovery phase where you should be bringing a full Focus bar to Jinfeng.

Jinfeng 1st phase and 2nd phase: Here's where the pain is for me. Jinfeng killed me more than anyone else because if she catches you with certain attacks you end up getting stunlocked and she goes to town on you. I basically just tried to rush her down and stay in her face with Crotch Punch/Heavy/Heavy, making sure to look out for her move where she cartwheels backwards and sends the bell out to you. I can't say I noticed much difference between the phases except for one rapid attack in the 2nd that is pretty easily avoidable with rapid stick flicking. Again, use Focus whenever possible since this is your last to chance to do so. Sorry I can't be of more help on this one.

Yang 1st phase: Essentially the same as Alternative Ending even though I notice him doing some slightly different attacks. I'm dodging everything and occasionally responding with heavy attacks at the end of his combos but the bulk of my damage is coming from punishing his sweep. Whenever he dashes backwards he'll either come back in with some easily avoidable melee attacks or the sweep, which is fairly easy to react to. Just make sure there's a decent amount of distance between you so you can see it coming, because sometimes if he's right in your face and dashes backwards there won't be a lot of room.

Yang 2nd phase: Same cheese as Jafar's 1st phase. You can stay along the wall and have him continuously do his wall attack, which you can punish with 3 heavy attacks and dodge backwards without him responding in melee. I've seen him bug out sometimes and slide down the wall without attacking, then quickly doing the attack again and connecting despite being nowhere near me. Just a heads up.

Hope this helps and good luck!

• Like 2

On 9/23/2023 at 11:30 AM, AlvinoMartin said:

Just 7 challenges left. I skipped the second to last card and jump ahead to the last dragon card. Managed to beat akternative ending with 2 stamps after so many tries. I hate kuroki so much smh. Dreading to do the liming hui and in it for the long run lol

I used to really hate Kuroki, too, but there are a bunch of really good tips in this thread and by the time I got done with Liming Hui, I had her down cold. 

34 minutes ago, ContactMike said:

Nope, I'm stationary and just flicking left and right. Avoiding certain attacks seems to make characters do that animation, I've seen enemies do it too.

Same for me regarding sweep attacks. After taking a refresher course, here's what I've put together about getting through Facing Liming Hui:

Fajar 1st phase: Cheese him by staying along the wall and making him do his wall jump attack. You can get 3 heavy attacks on him after avoiding, and as long as you dodge backwards fast enough after the 3rd hit he won't even start a melee string. You can also linger in this phase to max your Focus bar if you feel the need.

Fajar 2nd phase: Use up that Focus on him with the Eye Strike + Directional Throw + Chasing Trip Kick (mash Triangle after throw) + holding Circle for the downed attack. Only thing I can note here is that there are two ways he can sweep. He can do it as a first attack but I found this to be pretty uncommon. The second way is after whenever he does two blade slashes, he'll either follow it up with a light kick, heavy kick, or a sweep. In this case I find the heavy kick to be a bigger threat than the sweep because of the structure damage if you block it. To me, looking out for that heavy kick is the priority because with the structure recovery you're getting from dodging his other attacks, you can safely take the structure hit from just blocking the sweep. That said, it's definitely still possible to watch him go down for the sweep and react in time if you wanna avoid it but you've gotta be fairly quick. Hopefully you won't have to engage in this sequence too many times because you should be filling and using that Focus bar whenever possible.

Sean 1st phase: Sweeps! There are only two instances where the sweep will come out here, either as an individual attack or the third attack of a combo. Try to keep some distance in order to get a handle on when that individual sweep is on it's way. For the combo, it'll always be the third attack of his combo (not counting whenever he comes in with a staff thrust or shoulder thrust first). He also does this combo without a sweep and it's noticeably faster than when the sweep is included.

Sean 2nd phase: One very notable difference here is that he will now have the option to do the sweep after the shoulder thrust. In my experience, he will never do this in the 1st phase, so that's something to look out for. He also seems to stop doing the staff thrust. 

Kuroki 1st phase: I'm pretty much just standing outside her range, hoping for either the attack where she twirls towards you rapidly (big Focus builder) or that one combo I posted above where I can come in at the end for 4 dodges and a few attacks of my own. Sometimes she'll end an attack string with just the last two overhead attacks from the combo above, so that's another opportunity to come in. Getting the hang of Sean should have you coming into this fight with full Focus. Use your bars whenever possible.

Kuroki 2nd phase: Number one thing to note here is that whenever she runs towards you to start a melee string, a Crotch Punch will make her completely skip it. Then she'll usually run in a second time before dodging backwards and flinging knives again. Also, when she does her fast thrust towards you (preceded by the white flash) she'll want to follow it up with a melee string, so after you punish that move (or end up blocking it by accident) back outta there if you don't wanna engage in melee. Playing it safe will make this take a while but I looked at this like a recovery phase where you should be bringing a full Focus bar to Jinfeng.

Jinfeng 1st phase and 2nd phase: Here's where the pain is for me. Jinfeng killed me more than anyone else because if she catches you with certain attacks you end up getting stunlocked and she goes to town on you. I basically just tried to rush her down and stay in her face with Crotch Punch/Heavy/Heavy, making sure to look out for her move where she cartwheels backwards and sends the bell out to you. I can't say I noticed much difference between the phases except for one rapid attack in the 2nd that is pretty easily avoidable with rapid stick flicking. Again, use Focus whenever possible since this is your last to chance to do so. Sorry I can't be of more help on this one.

Yang 1st phase: Essentially the same as Alternative Ending even though I notice him doing some slightly different attacks. I'm dodging everything and occasionally responding with heavy attacks at the end of his combos but the bulk of my damage is coming from punishing his sweep. Whenever he dashes backwards he'll either come back in with some easily avoidable melee attacks or the sweep, which is fairly easy to react to. Just make sure there's a decent amount of distance between you so you can see it coming, because sometimes if he's right in your face and dashes backwards there won't be a lot of room.

Yang 2nd phase: Same cheese as Jafar's 1st phase. You can stay along the wall and have him continuously do his wall attack, which you can punish with 3 heavy attacks and dodge backwards without him responding in melee. I've seen him bug out sometimes and slide down the wall without attacking, then quickly doing the attack again and connecting despite being nowhere near me. Just a heads up.

Two things I would add to this:

For Jinfeng, once you learn her patterns, she’s actually pretty easy to handle just by dodging everything. The only hard part is recognizing the difference between the big overhead slam and the sweep that she will do at the end of combos and reacting quickly enough. Practice in training (after starting a new game on master difficulty if you aren’t already on it) to learn her. 

For Yang, after certain attacks you can hit him with a quick triangle attack to bait him into his rapid fire punches, which you can parry to stun him, then hold triangle to knock him down and hit circle to ground pound him. Just make sure you don’t press your luck by hitting him again when he gets up, because he will counter that and demolish you. 

Watch the video below at around 7:45 to see what I mean about that triangle attack, but I could not make it work to be as aggressive as he is here.

Edited by ONUOsFan
  • Like 1

I know you can train with the bosses in the training room, but can you train with the old Master?

Also, for the 240 stamps glitch, has anyone tried deleting the game and reinstalling to see if it fixes the problem? I would, but I'm waiting to clear all the dragon arenas first.

1 hour ago, Taizuke said:

I know you can train with the bosses in the training room, but can you train with the old Master?

Also, for the 240 stamps glitch, has anyone tried deleting the game and reinstalling to see if it fixes the problem? I would, but I'm waiting to clear all the dragon arenas first.

I don't think you can train with him but you can use Custom mode to put any modifiers that you want on any challenge, so you could make yourself invincible and make enemies be Structure-only so you can endlessly practice on them.

and since trophy progress is tied to your account I don't think deleting and reinstalling the game would do anything, but I haven't tried it myself

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled, and even got one of the few stamps I had left and my progress is still locked ☹️

Edited by ContactMike
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ContactMike said:

I don't think you can train with him but you can use Custom mode to put any modifiers that you want on any challenge, so you could make yourself invincible and make enemies be Structure-only so you can endlessly practice on them.

and since trophy progress is tied to your account I don't think deleting and rei stalling the game would do anything, but I haven't tried it myself

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled, and even got one of the few stamps I had left and my progress is still locked ☹️☹️

That's a great idea (about using custom mode), hadn't thought of that. Also, thanks for trying my suggestion.

I only have the last dragon arena left but I have so much practice to do with the bosses on Master before I can confidently tackle that one.

Edited by Taizuke
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ContactMike said:

Dude, this is great. I'm already noticing a significant difference now. Fajar is still stealing some kills on me, but it's better than the first attempt, and with more practice I can definitely get that down a little better. Sean I can almost do without more than one death. I'm getting a lot better with him. Kuroki is definitely a game in patience. With her second form, I have always felt VERY confident with the timing of my dodges (I can often beat 2nd form without a death), but she also has a sweep there that I'm not always prepared for. The Crotch Punch idea is great though.

Jinfeng is another boss I used to NEVER have trouble with in the main game. On Master though, it seems she will occasionally swap the third hit of her normal combo with a long overhead drop attack (when I'm always prepared for the sweep which I can dodge flawlessly). So that caught me off guard, but I'm already getting used to it. Just gotta practice that.

Haven't gotten to Yang yet, but as good as I'm now feeling on 1-4, I'm worried that if I don't go into Yang with MINIMUM 3-4 lives left, I'll be toast. We'll see. SO close...

Edit: Did one more run for the night and struggled more on Jinfeng this time. As someone above said, I really need to learn how to recognize the overhead attack vs the sweep. She seems to do the overhead a little more often, but could just be luck. I died too much against her, more than I should have. Need that cushion for Yang.

Speaking of which, this was my first run getting to him on this challenge. Used all four of my final lives on his first form alone which is.... oof. Should I just be spamming dodge? Because I can't dodge anything when I try to time him up and precision dodge at the right moment.

Edited by Veritas7Ax
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ContactMike said:

...here's what I've put together about getting through Facing Liming Hui:

I've just finished recording a video of myself doing almost exactly this method 😄 I just want to put some narration on it before posting it. It might still be useful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlvinoMartin said:

Finally beat facing liming hui with 75 years of age. Idgaf lol. Still have 1 random dragon challenge left cus im waitung for them to fix the trophy tracker. And its been 2 weeks since they tweeted theyre going tonrelease a hotfix for other platforms. Honestly i dont think theyre going to fix it at all 

I think they only other affected platform was Steam and that was fixed after just a few days. From my understanding, Sony has a more difficult (and expensive) patching process, so expecting to wait at least a month if not longer. I think that's how long it took them to fix the last trophy bug. 

18 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Jinfeng is another boss I used to NEVER have trouble with in the main game. On Master though, it seems she will occasionally swap the third hit of her normal combo with a long overhead drop attack (when I'm always prepared for the sweep which I can dodge flawlessly). So that caught me off guard, but I'm already getting used to it. Just gotta practice that.

I've gotten slightly better with her! One thing I've picked up on is that it takes her less time to do the overhead, so what I'm doing is anticipating the overhead every time. If the overhead doesn't come, there's still an extra moment to dodge the sweep since it takes slightly longer to get to you.

18 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Speaking of which, this was my first run getting to him on this challenge. Used all four of my final lives on his first form alone which is.... oof. Should I just be spamming dodge? Because I can't dodge anything when I try to time him up and precision dodge at the right moment.

He's definitely more fierce in Facing Liming Hui. What I've noticed is that the slightest deviation from avoiding and punishing certain moves makes him get super aggressive and extend his combos, like if you don't punish his sweep he either does an extended combo from the front or moves to your right and does a combo there, ending in either a strong kick or a sweep. Even blocking a single attack seems to make him stay aggressive and continue attacking. Here's a perfect (to me, based on this approach) 1st phase of Yang:

I was gonna record what happens when you deviate in any way from what I'm doing here but I don't think anyone needs me to show them how aggressive Yang can be. I've tried this a handful of times to make sure I'm not just getting lucky with his attack selection or anything and it's been the same routine every time. As long as it's done just like this he stays in this pattern and is somewhat docile by comparison to what he's capable of doing. I know this isn't for everyone and better players are comfortable with being more aggressive and offensive, but this is just one way of dealing with him.

Edited by ContactMike
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 8:35 AM, ONUOsFan said:

I DID IT!!! 

I had him down to his last little bit of health at age 56, and then he started demolishing me and I thought I was going to blow it. Finished him when I was down to literally my last hit at age 75.  

It’s so amazing what practice will do for you in this game. This post above is from when I finished the last Dragon challenge on my main account, on Saturday morning. I think it took me something like four days just for the last challenge. 

Here it is two days later, and I’ve already gone all the way through the entire DLC on a second account, including beating Liming Hui at age 48 after around an hour of trying. I came within about 10 seconds of beating it on my first try on this account. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ContactMike said:

I was gonna record what happens when you deviate in any way from what I'm doing here but I don't think anyone needs me to show them how aggressive Yang can be. I've tried this a handful of times to make sure I'm not just getting lucky with his attack selection or anything and it's been the same routine every time. His responses at 0:12 and 0:52 seem to be based on how he blocks your attack. If he blocks with his right arm it's a quick few punches and a dash backwards, if it's his left he does the quick punches and then moves to your left for even more quick punches. As long as it's done just like this he stays in this pattern and is somewhat docile by comparison to what he's capable of doing. I know this isn't for everyone and better players are comfortable with being more aggressive and offensive, but this is just one way of dealing with him.

Wow, so you basically found a good "tell" for him and figured out a wait to keep him in a set pattern. That's amazing! I'll have to try this later.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

It’s so amazing what practice will do for you in this game. This post above is from when I finished the last Dragon challenge on my main account, on Saturday morning. I think it took me something like four days just for the last challenge. 

Here it is two days later, and I’ve already gone all the way through the entire DLC on a second account, including beating Liming Hui at age 48 after around an hour of trying. I came within about 10 seconds of beating it on my first try on this account. 

Congrats! It does feel great whenever things that initially appear insurmountable eventually become things you can see yourself achieving. They did a great job with that in this game.

24 minutes ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Wow, so you basically found a good "tell" for him and figured out a wait to keep him in a set pattern. That's amazing! I'll have to try this later.

I've spent all evening with Yang. My stuff that you quoted about how he blocks left and right is partially wrong, so I edited it out. More importantly, what I've learned just in the last couple hours is that doing the 4th heavy to him is totally detrimental and just makes him potentially do more difficult attacks in response (like the ones at 0:12 and 0:52). Now I've found the best thing to do is Heavy/Heavy/Sweep which knocks him down every time you avoid his sweep. You can just do that for the whole fight as long as you don't attack him any other way. It even seems to work in his 2nd phase but I'm still messing with that since I've always just cheesed it.

6 hours ago, ONUOsFan said:

Yeah is amazing this game, I also started the PS4 version, I'll be able to 100% that version before the patch of the stamps? Who knows.

The load times on PS4 even using a PS5 are very painful now that I'm used to the PS5 load times.

I made it to the last three hard dragon arenas yesterday and needless to say I've hit a wall. Working on Alternate Ending first. I've only put about 2 hours into it so far and made it to Yang above about 75% health once, so I need to practice my timing for Jinfeng, especially her close counters. I did make it to Fajar and Sean with about 25% earlier - almost killed Sean but right as I was about to do the final chasing kick I got bodied from behind by Fajar.

Edited by BusyFace13

10 minutes ago, BusyFace13 said:

I made it to the last three hard dragon arenas yesterday and needless to say I've hit a wall. Working on Alternate Ending first. I've only put about 2 hours into it so far and made it to Yang above about 75% health once, so I need to practice my timing for Jinfeng, especially her close counters. I did make it to Fajar and Sean with about 25% earlier - almost killed Sean but right as I was about to do the final chasing kick I got bodied from behind by Fajar.

My best advice for Alternate Ending is, when you get a Focus meter, do a heavy sweep Focus attack on one of the two bosses you're facing. It keeps them down on the ground for about 10 seconds, giving you time to deal with the other one.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

With Fajar and Sean I found that Sean is wayy more aggressive in terms of chasing you down. I found it helpful to run to create distance; Sean will run towards you but Fajar will slowly walk so you can land a few a hits on Sean after dodging his telegraphed staff swings and repeat.