Unicorn Overlord - New Vanillaware game

Abby_TheLastofUs

So happy to see this and Project Re Fantasy (Metaphor: ReFantazio) are both actually real and are getting released! After years of waiting with barely any info I did fear they might have been scrapped but thankfully not! Both look amazing, Vanillaware can do no wrong in my opinion and Atlus are really lining up some top tier output for 2024 as both a developer and a publisher. 

Guess this is the next game I'll be preordering. Vanillaware are practically the only studio I know I can trust 100% these days, they've never let me down.

Well, never let me down game wise, I still wish they'd port Muramasa Rebirth to something other than the Vita because that DLC deserves to be played by more people, and I wish they'd finally localise Princess Crown, but hey.

• Like 3

Game looks good and I may pick it up eventually. It is a real shame, however, that nothing about a potential Muramasa Rebirth port to the PS4/PS5 being mentioned is a real shame. To have it not only be locked behind the Vita of all things, but to not even have it on PS4/PS5 is a tragedy in itself. Vanillaware is sitting on a gem of a game with Muramasa Rebirth, and not even batting an eye on bringing it back - such a waste.

• Like 1