Trophies to Fight Cancer 2023 (No more submissions)

13 hours ago, GuitaristZag said:

Orange: The Quarry, mainly Max's neck

The Devil In Me, Streetlamp and Kate's hair in the light

Puzzle Bobble2x and 3: The number 3

Pink: Observer: System Redux, The lights

Life is Strange True Colors (Obvious)

infamous First Light (Obvious)

The 2 bolded ones are a no from us. The rest are good. The orange just wasn't enough (or obvious enough) to count for these two. We're good on the rest though!

6 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

Tunic and Uncharted Legacy Collection completed in the last week. 

Probably keen to use Tunic for pink as I don't have one yet, and will not be offended in the Uncharted can't be used for orange... the fire in the back right is a bit small.

Laed7bb.png

Ld60418.png

Yeah, @Starrk_01 has been actively adding all the PS Extra/Premium games to the sheet and his gut reaction was no on Uncharted as it's not very easy to see so we're just going to go with no.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The 2 bolded ones are a no from us. The rest are good. The orange just wasn't enough (or obvious enough) to count for these two. We're good on the rest though!

Yeah, @Starrk_01 has been actively adding all the PS Extra/Premium games to the sheet and his gut reaction was no on Uncharted as it's not very easy to see so we're just going to go with no.

Hey, thought it was worth a shot. 

No complaints from me!

Thanks for all the events you do, dude. You're a great person @Beyondthegrave07

• Like 4

4 hours ago, GuitaristZag said:

Hey, thought it was worth a shot. 

No complaints from me!

Thanks for all the events you do, dude. You're a great person @Beyondthegrave07

Oh, and just letting you know, I'm cooking up my most personal choice yet for next year's Trophies for Mental Health ;) @Beyondthegrave07

Also, assuming I knock out Remastered soon enough, I may be able to plat Miles Morales PS4 in time for this event as well.

• Like 2

Never Saw this until now but have completed a couple I believe might qualify since the start date so figured why not! I will try to get more the last little bit as well :)

spacer.png61.98% and Pink on the dress

spacer.png23.95% and Orange in the lights/fire

spacer.png71.60% and Pink on the bear

• Like 3

Hello again friends, I went through my extensive list of incomplete games and I found a pink game that I had started 12 years ago. It's Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. 

Lb191d4.png

I believe that this is my longest time to completion, beating Datura's record with 10 years and 4 months with a time of 12 years and 6 months. Worth it for the extra $2 to charity :) 

So this was Supermassive Games third game after Tumble and Start the Party, before they went insane and made nothing but interactive horror movies (Don't get me wrong, I prefer those.) It was released only a month before LBP 2, but unfortunately is based in the original games engine.

It's a purely play scenario, there's no creating or sharing levels (not that I could even if I wanted to anymore), just playing through the 6 levels provided + 4 bonus levels. And in typical LBP fashion, the story mode levels are very well designed and fun to play normally. But these levels I very much did not play normally, I had my Dualshock 3 in my hands along with a Move controller in a very awkward arrangement, where my right ring finger straddled the Move controller and onto the R1 button. The game does expect you to have a friend to play the game with, but it's possible to complete without it... Just.

Speaking of co-op, I get the feeling that if you're the shlub who gets stuck playing with the Move controller, I would like to reveal to you that you're the least liked member of your friend group, it'd be the much less fun thing to do since the Move players role is pretty much solely just pointing and clicking, it's something which doesn't feel like it's taking advantage of the Move, it could be achieved with a touch screen pretty well. It's much more fun to be that little Sackling who I have a number of plushies of.

Fortunately, I didn't buy this game at launch and it ended up being included with my LBP 2 disc, as an extra little batch of levels which is impossible to complain about.

But there are some parts I needed to ask for help, and I recall one of them being a no death run on the final boss 12 years ago with what is the only time that I did trophy hunting with my sister, (she doesn't game anymore.) No idea if I would have needed the help today, but I did need help with the High Flyer trophy which was an absolute pain with the 2.5D nature of the game leading to Sackboy falling into the abyss repeatedly; I requested help from my brother and we ended up a little stir crazy from the experience and there was talks of romancing a wheel.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Redblaziken8 said:

Could I use this as an orange please? Just got the 100% and wanted to check 😊spacer.png

This is fine for orange.

2 hours ago, Finch_III said:

This is probably more of a yellow than orange, but I thought I'd check, seeing as I didn't see it on the spreadsheet and I've just finished it for another comp. 

L681903.png

This looks yellow, so we are going to go with no.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FieryFieryFire said:

Hi, does this count for pink?

L95c718.png

(The game is Oninaki)

Also I haven't finished it yet.

Yeah that works for pink.

2 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

Crap! I normally sign up for this event but I haven't been in a massive gaming mood lately, I'll see if I can get Unpacked done before the deadline just to do something in tribute :)

Hopefully you looked at the platinum rate...can't be above 80% (it currently is).

• Like 3

spacer.png

Pink no. 3, Treasures of the Aegean. I was hoping to do this game soon, and this event gave me the motivation I needed to get it done.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And Orange no. 2 and 3, I saw that chapter 2 was unapproved, but chapters 1 and 3 were good earlier in the thread. More games I’ve always meant to get to, in fact I was a kickstarter for this series and never even got around to playing the steam versions. I’m glad I finally played them, as I love point and click games and these ones were great.

I have one more pink game I’m hoping to finish before the end of the month, but I’m happy that I finally joined this event and got a few games finished already

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

Howdy boys and girls, finished another one for the pink department with "Ghostbusters unleashed" as there is quite a bit of pink in the proton trap on the thumb imo  🙂 

Cheers, Davy

The PS5 version has a ton of pink in it, but unfortunately, the version you did (PS4 version) does not. :(

• Like 1

I finished the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy for another pink, which is listed as approved. I also have a couple of potentials for orange that I could see going either way in terms of approval:

L9bdd92.png

Bonfire Peaks (10.54%) - The tree on the right looks orange to me at thumbnail size, but more of a brown at full size.

Ld810bc.png

OneShot (41.52%) - The edge of the lightbulb is a pretty noticeable band of orange. The character is orange as well, but I'm not sure how easy that is to tell in this image.

I'm hoping I can squeeze in Sakura Wars for one more pink before the end of the event, but it's not the shortest game out there and I only started it today, so I'm not sure if that's realistic. If not, then I expect this will be my last update.

• Like 4