Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet 2

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Resistance 3

Army of Two: The 40th Day

Modern Warfare 3 (Not a big fan but popular among most)

MAG

Bioshock 2

I'll personally be in it for fun's sake but earning a few trophies while playing isn't all that bad

We still need two more games at least, Im suggesting a racer should be one of them, GT5 perhaps?

How about a choice of:

GT5 or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for the racing game

and Uncharted 2 or RDR for the other.

The games mentioned above have been around a while, allow ample players to join, and should be in many gamers' collections.

• Like 1

Guys, be prepared for an update later today.

Curses! Anyone else that doesn't own either of those games want to branch off and do a Uncharted 2 game night? I could stand to get a few DLC trophies in that. :P

Dreakon, I've already said not all games are announced. If you want to set up an Uncharted game night thats fine, but use the correct thread rather than hijacking the one I'm trying to use for the whole community.

Dreakon, I've already said not all games are announced. If you want to set up an Uncharted game night thats fine, but use the correct thread rather than hijacking the one I'm trying to use for the whole community.

Then consider my post an official "Dreakon Seal of Approval" suggestion of Uncharted 2. ;)

The first one was a practice.

Then consider my post an official "Dreakon Seal of Approval" suggestion of Uncharted 2. ;)

The first one was a practice.

You have already stated that you would like to play Uncharted 2. There is no need to repeat yourself. Not everyone will be happy with the final choices. this will open things up for a second Play Night, or give members the chance to see that others might like to play their game of choice and liase directly.

You have already stated that you would like to play Uncharted 2. There is no need to repeat yourself. Not everyone will be happy with the final choices. this will open things up for a second Play Night, or give members the chance to see that others might like to play their game of choice and liase directly.

Ah, I see. I apologize, I hope my disrespectful comments weren't a burden on the rest of you. Enjoy your Play Night. :)

Ok, I cant take credit for this idea on the two final games for Play Night but I have had similar thoughts to Wade and then saw his post this morning.

GT5 or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for the racing game

and Uncharted 2 or RDR for the other.

As a result the final 2 games will be decided by a show of posts, from the choices above.

OK Guys,

Clear your diaries...

PSNP Game weekend will Be fron 24th Feb through to the 26th,

I'm off on hols for a couple of weeks now, further update to follow at the end of January.

I am so there! Got the dates marked on the calendar and the pizza guys will love the hell out of me that weekend!

Figures. As soon as I get my new router working properly, and put my PS3 in a DMZ (which wasn't hard at all, actually) my modem decides to crap out on me. It is 10 years old though.

Oh well, it looks like I still have over a month to get a replacement and try to convince the wife to leave me alone for that weekend. :unsure:

Parker

Honestly this MUST include GT5 and BF3. (Gran Turismo 5 is alot funner than other racing games because of the free run mode which allows you to create your own games such as car soccer and the long jump which I have done before.)

Also i would be interested in Shift 2, RDR and GTA4 (and anything else on my list that I still own)

Also make it clear that this IS NOT a trophy boosting event :P

And AF I request that you move this to the PS3 section :unsure:

Also make it clear that this IS NOT a trophy boosting event :P

I believe AF has already stated that these game nights/weekends/events are for FUN only. The purpose is to just get folks together, have a good time, shoot the shit and have a laugh or two.

IMHO, boosting and all that can be addressed on the individual games sections in the forums, NOT for these fun get-together's PSNP is trying to get folks involved in.

• 2 weeks later...

Play Weekend will be at the backend of February. Sign up, and get involved!

Two of the games for the weekend will be:

Assassins Creed : Revelations

Battlefield 3 (PSNP Platoon can be found here http://psnprofiles.c...__fromsearch__1 )

Its been decided that this will be hosted across a weekend to ensure that as many people across as many time zones can play.

Depending on interest for the weekend, I'm going to be asking certain members from different timezones to help with some of the hosting to make things easier for everyone.

We still need two more games at least, Im suggesting a racer should be one of them, GT5 perhaps?

Ok, I cant take credit for this idea on the two final games for Play Night but I have had similar thoughts to Wade and then saw his post this morning.

GT5 or Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

and

Uncharted 2 or RDR

As a result the final 2 games will be decided by a show of posts, from the choices above.

OK Guys,

Clear your diaries...

PSNP Game weekend will Be fron 24th Feb through to the 26th,

I'm off on hols for a couple of weeks now, further update to follow at the end of January.

Sorry, did we settle on specific games? I'm only asking as I'd be interested in buying a game or two on the list, if I don't already have it, for the sake of playing with the group.

Consider yourself caught up! ;)

• Like 3

OK Guys and Girls, I'm back.

You'll see some developments in this thread over the next week in regards to the play weekend, just to clear up any confusion the current games scheduled for the PSNP Game weekend are:

Battlefield 3

Assassins Creed : Revelations

Gran Turismo 5

Red Dead Redemption

More may be added depending on interest.

Game Weekend will be from 24th Feb through to the 26th.

The general plan will be to set up games in certain time blocks. for instance AC:R may be set for 3 hours on each day fri, sat & sun, so that people get more than one chance to play. (I doubt many, can dedicate their whole weekend to gaming, and it would be a little irresponsible of me to not schedule some shut eye!!) whereas GT5 may be set for 16 gamers, on one long ass race that involves pit stops and tyre changes.

I'm going to try and set up at least a couple of sessions for each game across different time zones, more popular games may need more than 1 session running at any given time.

I've already briefly spoken to Wade about doing some of the hosting, which will help some US players easier than it would if someone in the UK was hosting.

I've got a few other people I'll be speaking to about hosting games, but could really do with a host in Australia / New Zealand. If you fit the bill, send me a PM.

Once I've got the hosts sorted, we will set up the schedules. I'll then ask people to sign up for games and timeslots. You can sign up for as many, hosted wherever, as often as you want, but if a game is popular, dont expect to be accepted for every single slot!

Finally, Just a gentle reminder, these games are for fun, if your trophies pop whilst playing thats great, but I'll be gutted to find people using the sessions for boosting that may make people who genuinely want to play, miss out. I'll be asking hosts to keep an eye out for this behaviour and to kick anyone found to be abusing the playnight.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to getting owned by you bastards!!