Autopop 2.1

Tripple_Barnett

So I opened up my game and most trophies autopopped but the ones that didn't are weird. I'm missing one story trophy (for getting the relic), one ending trophy and a couple miscellaneous ones. Looks like I'll have to start another playthrough after all.

• Like 1

Loaded my PS4 save game some days ago and autopopped a lot of trophies with some strange logic: I have all the main-quest related trophies but not the "The Lovers", which is one of the first. About the combat trophies: I have "The Quick and the Dead", "V For Vendetta" but not "Master Crafter" and "Daemon In The Shell". I really don't understand the logic behind it.

I'm happy with it, since when I'll play the game again I will put much less effort in trophies, anyway.

9 hours ago, Roxas-blaziken said:

I was one of the folks that had V for Vendetta left when the 2.0 patch came out. Tried getting it post 2.0 and it wouldn't pop (you all know the story.) I also was saving one of the ending trophies so it would be my last (I like having the last trophy in a game feel like I can put the game to rest.) Anyways I booted up my save just now and it auto popped V for Vendetta as well as the remaining ending trophy (the one where you let johnny storm arasaka with rogue), then the plat. Very confusing because I purposefully avoided even starting that last ending, but I'll take it. I wasn't looking forward to playing the game again just for "V for Vendetta".

V for Vendetta is still locked for me.  I only had one ending left, The Devil, and that autopopped along with Rough Landing and Right Back At Ya and a bunch of the "complete all gigs" in regions trophies.  It's funny, Right Back At Ya has been driving me crazy for years, I've started countless new games trying to get it.

• Like 1

I just started a new play in PS4 to do all the trophies (I completed the game on Series X but I can`t use the save because it's different version), the thing it's that later I started the PS5 version by mistake and the trophy ten out of ten popped hahahaha, I have a lot of saves prepared from my XBOX Series X to make trophies easier, and this one too.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, SpaceCaptain_ said:

For me, I just loaded up my PS5 save (was PS4 save until I transferred to PS5). Trophies started auto pop almost the whole thing besides from “The Lovers” “To Bad Decisions!” “Breathtaking” “Little Tokyo” “Christmas Tree Attack” “The Wandering Fool” “Master Crafter” “Daemon In The Shell”.

Wondering if you guys had same experience?

For me the only ones that didn't auto pop were “The Lovers”, “Christmas Tree Attack”, and “Daemon In The Shell”.

• Like 1

Bah! ...did not see this thread, just posted over the in the "Autopop 2.0" thread thinking I had hit some weird anamoly as most people claimed to be only autopopping 2-3 trophies yet I just had a big chunk of the list all pop for me on a ps4 save.

Seems I'm not alone after all!

I had the following pop:

The HIgh Priestess

The World

The Devil

The Star

The Sun

Temperance

To Protect and Serve

Bushido and Chill

Breathtaking

Greetings from Pacifica!

The Wasteland

Little Tokyo

Mean Streets

The Jungle

City Lights

Ten out of Ten

Autojock

Frequent Flyer

Only the trophies tied to Judy and Kerry did not autopop, though I had unlocked a decent chunk of them myself prior to loading this old save so who knows what else may have popped if I hadn't.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 1:56 PM, Snake2410 said:

Move the cloud save to your PS5.  The PS5 version of the game only reads PS4 saves directly on the system or uploaded to CDPR's cloud.

I have the cloud save (ps4) on my PS5 already as I played the ps4 version there. How or where do I need to move this?

Thanks

Edited by Darkwing___Duck

5 hours ago, Darkwing___Duck said:

I have the cloud save (ps4) on my PS5 already as I played the ps4 version there. How or where do I need to move this?

Thanks

If it's stored on your PS5, as in already downloaded from the cloud, then you don't need to do anything.  Any of the games PS4 saves that are stored locally on the PS5 should show up in the PS5 versions loading menu.

• Like 1

I just loaded my PS4 safe because I wanted to check some setup before I start my PS5 journey for the DLC (no memory of this game lol) and almost everything auto-popped beside the following stuff:

- The Lovers

- Christmas Tree Attack

- Gun Fu

- The Wandering Fool

- Master Crafter

- Breathtaking

- To Bad Decisions!

- City Lights

- Daemon In The Shell

- Autojock

Welp, I guess my second playthrough will be much more chill. Not sure if they really wanted it to be like this, or If it's buggy but I won't complain for sure :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, no auto pop for me.

Cant get it to work.

Completed the game on PS4 with 84% of the trophies back in early 2021.

Then completed the game with only 35% of trophies on the PS5 midway 2023, from a fresh save.

When I now import that 2021 PS4 save file into the PS5 version,  nothing is autopopping....

I had hoped to pop most trophies now so I could have a more relaxing 3rd playthrough 

Edited by FerryF1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 4:43 PM, FerryF1 said:

Unfortunately, no auto pop for me.

Cant get it to work.

Completed the game on PS4 with 84% of the trophies back in early 2021.

Then completed the game with only 35% of trophies on the PS5 midway 2023, from a fresh save.

When I now import that 2021 PS4 save file into the PS5 version,  nothing is autopopping....

I had hoped to pop most trophies now so I could have a more relaxing 3rd playthrough 

Same here. Only 3 trophies autopoped. Quite disappointing 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 3:47 PM, Aowba said:

I had only one trophy auto-popped (The Jungle), everything else I did from a scratch.

Did you do with new save file, or continued from the previous game?

I tried to meet requirements for some not poped up trophies using my old save game, but they did not pop.

On 1/4/2024 at 1:47 PM, Aowba said:

I had only one trophy auto-popped (The Jungle), everything else I did from a scratch.

Frequent flyer too?

With or without DLC installed?

After I search all dataterms post DLC no trophy

On 1/5/2024 at 9:54 PM, AKELLA_ said:

Did you do with new save file, or continued from the previous game?

I tried to meet requirements for some not poped up trophies using my old save game, but they did not pop.

nah I did it with my various save files I had on a ps4. I had to redo all of the trophies but had no problem with unlocking trophies. for example, I had a save with about 45 lvl of street rep and got a trophy when I managed to get to 50.

On 1/6/2024 at 11:59 PM, JhOnNY_HD said:

Frequent flyer too?

With or without DLC installed?

After I search all dataterms post DLC no trophy

I got this trophy before patch 2.0 or dlc. I had to do at about 160 or so fast travel dataterms but unlocked a trophy no problem. same goes with ten out of ten/autojock trophies, had no problem unlocking it before 2.0 patch.

The only trophy I have a problem with is True Soldier - cant unlock it no matter what.

22 minutes ago, Aowba said:

nah I did it with my various save files I had on a ps4. I had to redo all of the trophies but had no problem with unlocking trophies. for example, I had a save with about 45 lvl of street rep and got a trophy when I managed to get to 50.

I tried different several save-files, but trophies do not pop even after meeting all the requirements again. I suppose it is game bug sometimes. BTW, do you have disk version or played before 2.patchrelease? I use updated PS5 fre digital version, so it downloads with all patches.

14 hours ago, AKELLA_ said:

I tried different several save-files, but trophies do not pop even after meeting all the requirements again. I suppose it is game bug sometimes. BTW, do you have disk version or played before 2.patchrelease? I use updated PS5 fre digital version, so it downloads with all patches.

I'm playing digital version, yes. I've downloaded a game while ago before patch 2.0 was released and did some stuff. Now I'm playing through it once again going for all activities on a newest patch.

• Like 1