My Psn profile won't show up on the ranking, and at the first players who got the platinum at the day.

23 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It takes time for the leaderboards to update after you update your profile so give it a few hours/days for the system to catch up :).

Wouldn't their world and country ranking say "soon" if that were the case? I think they have active flags.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 1

If you have been flagged and want to dispute your flags, follow the rules here (though if it is for BLOPS 2 and it was because of a hacked lobby, the flag won't be lifted, thus your only option is to hide the list but get 3 flags, you're perma-off with no chance of returning to the leaderboards):

Edited by HuntingFever
Update

11 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Not every flag is a cheated game.

Sorry ZJ, but in this case "cheated" is a shortened term for "impossible timestamps".

This covers things like Vita trick gone bad, PS5 OS "bug", corrupt profiles, trophies added to the servers late, as well as being victim to hackers in multiplayer (and deliberately hacking your own games). This blanket term is more easily understood by the community as a whole, but as you've pointed out it leaves a small bit of room for people to argue the terminology.

14 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

No reason to call people a cheater just because they are flagged when you can get flagged for Call of Duty lobby autopops, the PS5 OS bug and the Vita region trick. For example. Not every flag is a cheated game.

Not sure which is the case in this particular thread but in general.

What exactly is the Vita region trick? Does that mean it’s against the rules to buy a game from another region and play on your main account if it’s on the Vita? Sorry if I’m not understanding.

I just don’t want to buy an imported game off eBay or something if it would get me banned. To my knowledge, Vita only allows one account at a time?

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.

1 minute ago, SmileSlice said:

What exactly is the Vita region trick?

It's loading digital games from a secondary account. It's not against the rules, but if you fudge up the process your timestamps will be all sorts of out of whack and you'll be flagged for them accordingly.

Playing an imported physical cartridge is fine.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

No reason to call people a cheater

Oh, dear, fret not. Having perused a multitude of justifications from users, diligently disseminating informative pamphlets, and elucidating the unquestionable legitimacy of their timestamps, I've regrettably lost faith in the veracity of it all. It appears that one must consider everyone a cheater until proven otherwise. I, you, and even the esteemed members of the Cheater Removal Team are all exemplary cheaters, along with the rest of society. Hastening to judgments and embracing generalizations does indeed simplify the complexities of life. 😀

• Haha 1