Easy PS3 Platinums on PS Premium

Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

I was just wondering if any of you could recommend any PS3 games on the PS Premium streaming section that are easy platinums. 

Here’s what I have so far:

Cars 2 - 12 hours | Trophy Guide

Cars Race-o-Rama - 10 hours | Trophy Guide

Disney Pixar’s Brave - 15 hours | Trophy Guide

God of War - 15 hours | Trophy Guide

God of War 2 - 12 hours | Trophy Guide

God of War 3 - 12 hours | Trophy Guide

God of War Ascension - 10 hours | Trophy Guide

Heavy Fire Afghanistan - 5 hours | Trophy Guide

Lego Batman 2 - 20 hours | Trophy Guide

Lego Batman 3 - 25 hours | Trophy Guide

Lego Indiana Jones 2 - 25 hours | Trophy Guide

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 20 hours | Trophy Guide

Magus - 5 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet & Clank - 25 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet & Clank All 4 One - 15 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault - 10 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time - 25 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet & Clank Going Commando - 15 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet & Clank into the Nexus - 20 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal - 20 hours | Trophy Guide

Ratchet Deadlocked - 20 hours | Trophy Guide

Sly Cooper - 10 hours | Trophy Guide

Sly Cooper 2 - 14 hours | Trophy Guide

Sly Cooper 3 - 20 hours | Trophy Guide

Sly Cooper 4 - 20 hours | Trophy Guide

The Darkness 2 - 15 hours | Trophy Guide

Toy Story Mania - 5 hours | Trophy Guide

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_
  • Like 3

God of War Ascension, takes roughly around 10-15 hours and as long as you follow a guide for the collectibles, and careful about them, it’s a nice game to have in your collection.

You can also play God of War and God of War II as well which both are great games and short ones to complete.

41 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Someone mentioned God of War. I'm sorry but that game isn't exactly "easy". The speedrun trophy sucks and the trophy for completing all of the challenges can get really annoying. I agree with every other game he mentioned but not GoW.

You can use the cow costume for speed run, which will give you unlimited magic. Bypassing the non-mandatory fights and using Poseidon’s Rage will make the game fly quickly.

The only difficulty spike happens in Challenges of Gods, due to the infamous challenge 10 and not being able to save progress. However the game is still fun, and in overall easy/fast one to do (with the right strategy and patience for Challenge 10)

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Ratchet & Clank 

Cars 2

Cars Race o rama

God of War 

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan

inFamous (Little on the longer side) but brilliant games 

Lego

Magus (but complete crap) 

Toy Story Mania

8 hours ago, xh117 said:

The Darkness 2 looks easy with a 3/10 difficulty 15 hour plat

6 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

God of War Ascension, takes roughly around 10-15 hours and as long as you follow a guide for the collectibles, and careful about them, it’s a nice game to have in your collection.

You can also play God of War and God of War II as well which both are great games and short ones to complete.

You can use the cow costume for speed run, which will give you unlimited magic. Bypassing the non-mandatory fights and using Poseidon’s Rage will make the game fly quickly.

The only difficulty spike happens in Challenges of Gods, due to the infamous challenge 10 and not being able to save progress. However the game is still fun, and in overall easy/fast one to do (with the right strategy and patience for Challenge 10)

Thanks everyone , I’ve updated the list :)

6 hours ago, Manilu-08 said:

Flying in LEGO Batman 2 is extremely frustrating due to the bad controls

Ashamed to say I’ve never played a Lego game, which is odd because I loved Lego as a kid. I don’t think your actually building Legos in any of the games though are you?

Thats so strange to me, you’d think they’d make a game where your building Legos, but I guess that’s kind of like Minecraft or something. 

5 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

I don’t think your actually building Legos in any of the games though are you?

Most of them are Lego-themed platformers that have interactable objects and characters built out of Lego for aesthetics.

The exceptions are Lego Worlds which has you building stuff from bricks as an optional activity, Lego 2K Drive in which you can build your own vehicles, and Lego Builder's Journey which solves puzzles using bricks. Not sure about Bricktales.

Edited by shadaik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

if you don't mind it not having a plat then I would suggest a game called Rain, it's a beautiful game

Yeah I’m debating changing it to easy platinums / 100%s, maybe I will.

I’ve heard of that rain game before it does look cool. The sam and max games on there are also really easy 100%s. Strong Bads cool game I’ve never played but it’s telltale so I imagine it would also be easy.

35 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

So like IMO I wouldn't consider GOW3 an easy game. Mostly because I found a few of the bosses on hard mode really difficult to kill, especially with Hercules, Zeus, and Hermes

I’ve only ever played the original 3 god of wars on ps2 so I have no personal experience on how difficult the trophies are, but people recommended other god of war games, and 3 is rated easier then 1 according to the trophy guide so I just put that one there as well

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

Yeah I’m debating changing it to easy platinums / 100%s, maybe I will.

I’ve heard of that rain game before it does look cool. The sam and max games on there are also really easy 100%s. Strong Bads cool game I’ve never played but it’s telltale so I imagine it would also be easy.

I’ve only ever played the original 3 god of wars on ps2 so I have no personal experience on how difficult the trophies are, but people recommended other god of war games, and 3 is rated easier then 1 according to the trophy guide so I just put that one there as well

ah you got a point, I have not played GOW1

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A few more for your list

Enslaved Odyssey to the West - great under the radar game and pretty straightforward 

Asura’s Wrath - bit of a cult classic, I’ve heard pretty easy but still in my physical backlog to play at some point

Anarchy Rush Hour - easy racer, but not very good - will need to boost a few MP trophies 

Eat Lead Return of Matt Hazard - another cult classic, a bit harder but still shouldn’t pose much problem for the average gamer

Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken - rather obscure title, surprisingly violent but very well done and quite straightforward 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, diskdocx said:

A few more for your list

Enslaved Odyssey to the West - great under the radar game and pretty straightforward 

Asura’s Wrath - bit of a cult classic, I’ve heard pretty easy but still in my physical backlog to play at some point

Anarchy Rush Hour - easy racer, but not very good - will need to boost a few MP trophies 

Eat Lead Return of Matt Hazard - another cult classic, a bit harder but still shouldn’t pose much problem for the average gamer

Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken - rather obscure title, surprisingly violent but very well done and quite straightforward 

Enslaved and Eat Lead are not on PS+ Premium