what are some fairly easy platniums

Hamdysus1

If you have PlayStation Plus Extra, I'd recommend Bus Simulator 21, which is an easy, chilled out, enjoyable platinum.

55 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

if you have the playstation premium, packing is an easy plat, and its actually enjoyable too. they have both the ps4 and ps5 versions so you should be able to knock both out within that time. 

You mean Unpacking? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just as a bit of unsolicited advice, but imo it's better to just play games you wanna play instead of picking super easy platinums to increase your count. It might seem fun at first to see your number skyrocket, but if it's not games you'd actually play you'll probably regret it later. 

Anyway, I'd also suggest Unpacking. I'll throw in Pinball Heroes and IQ for quick fun titles. Pursuit Force 1+2 are like 6 hour plats, but they are also incredible!

• Like 4

Free and short you've got Puzzle Journey which is like a 15 minute plat. Bunny Raiders is free and can take 1 hour or even more (it took me longer because of RNG). The Light in the Darkness is an easy hour or so platinum but it’s a very heavy game as it deals with the holocaust.

if you’re talking about PS+ “free”, there’s a mountain of games. Undertale, Pinball Heroes, IQ, Last Stop, FORECLOSED, Telling Lies, Jak 2 (dev menu), The Artful Escape, Unpacking, Ice Age, The Gardens Between, Omno, What Remains of Edith Finch, Magus, Ape Academy 2, all sorts: I was just going through my list.

however if you’re just starting trophy hunting and you’re enjoying it (Astro and GoW are AMAZING starts - both great games with great platinums) I’d say you’ve got so much choice just try to go with regular games. The likes of inFamous First Light/Second Son, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider Man & Miles Morales, Days Gone, The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3,5,6, New Dawn & Primal etc. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

Uh yea i did. im dumb lol. 

Haha happens to the best of us 

14 hours ago, Keidah said:

The Light in the Darkness is an easy hour or so platinum but it’s a very heavy game as it deals with the holocaust.

Everyone should play this tbh, it's a very eye-opening experience. 

Agreeing with all of the above! I.e. Unpacking and Omno are great, but you should focus on games you'll enjoy, not necessarily trophy lists.

If you don't have PS+ Extra, I had fun with Don't Bite me Bro but it doesn't have a platinum. Same for A King's Tale.

Unrelated, but Kid A Mnesia is free too - It has no trophies, but is a highly recommended experience nevertheless. I was reminded of its existence browsing the free games...

so I think short and free will be a bit difficult. Since most 2-10 minute platinum games cost like 1€.

I highly recommend all Life is strange games. They are all in PS+ and i liked them. 

if you like this kind of game, you can play all the telltale games like walking dead, batman, borderlands (but i don't think any of them are in ps+)

16 hours ago, setobox said:

If you like word puzzles, the POWGI series of games are easy plats.

I'll vouch for POWGI games. Not all of them are good, but most of them are at least decent. 

POWGI games do reuse a ton of assets (because they are word games with minimal graphics), but I doubt they'd be considered asset flips. And if they are, the gameplay is different enough. 

The Ratchet and Clank series are for the most part fun, easy, and great games. Most can pe streamed with PS+ Premium. 

Tell Tales The Walking Dead is good but the later seasons don't compare to the first. The Wolf Among Us is great as well.

The Sly Cooper quadrilogy, Jak and Daxter trilogy (Jak 2 can be very hard legit but there are tricks to make it easy), Spyro trilogy are all pretty easy games with difficulty spikes but nothing major.

40 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

I'll vouch for POWGI games. Not all of them are good, but most of them are at least decent. 

POWGI games do reuse a ton of assets (because they are word games with minimal graphics), but I doubt they'd be considered asset flips. And if they are, the gameplay is different enough. 

Yeah I agree. I wouldn't call them asset flips at all. The dev really does like word puzzles and logic games and they used to send out holiday cards full of word puzzles each December to anyone who asks.

• Like 1

Ok, so for PS5 you can play most PS4 games on it, so I'll just mention the easiest platinum I got for my console.

- The Order 1886; short and sweet, just get all the collectibles and specific trophies, but nothing too bad.

-Infamous Second Son and First Light; Very enjoyable thanks to its solid gameplay and abilities, thou you do have to play Second Son twice for good and evil.

-Any of the Tell Tale games; They are very straightforward and usually enjoyable, just don't miss any collectible and they usually consist of 5 episodes roughly 2 hours long.

-Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice; Although very dark, this is a short and very good game, especially is you like hack and slash. Just don't forget the Collectibles and challenges

-Donut Country: A simple and enjoyable indie game, it's short and pretty straightforward.

-It Takes Two: A fantastic Co-op game if you got a partner, just have to find all the mini-games and some specifics.

-Any of the Life is Strange games: Like Tell Tale games, these are point-and-click adventures that are even more straightforward than most of their games.

Hope this helps