FOBIA flash deep sale

esstee11

PS5 game Fobia currently on flash deep sale for £2.49 in psn store, 90% off from rrp £24.99. For 3 days only offer ends 13th/11/2023.  Game released last year.

I wouldnt normally make a post like this, but it felt like some kind of error so I snapped it up quick, God bless wishlist notifications!

Looked like a really cool horror that I had my eye on since release, cant wait to get my teeth stuck into it!

Trailer:

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 4

Oh really? Well I'm in UK so I guess for EU region then. Def was £2.49 for me just now

I took a screenshot out of shock lol but theres no easy way to upload an image here, people will just have to look for themselves

Edited by esstee11

Thank you for the heads up.

I checked in my store. It's $3.99 AUSD. Which is about $2.50 USD. There's 2 x stacks only.

Can't seem to see if it's a cross-buy. The PS4 versions isn't showing up. But it's still a bargain.

Many thanks again 😎

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Might be a weekend sale starting tomorrow and this game is part of it. 

Yeah it is.

There's a weekend sale on now. Bunch of games at 90% off or close to it. This just happens to be one of them, which is decent considering it released only last year.

Another 90% off game is Mirrors Edge Catalyst which shuts down next month. This is the best time to get that too.

• Like 1

I had a decent time with the game so I think it’s definitely worth the $2.50. From a trophy hunting POV I recommend going for collectibles even if you do a blind play through because if you don’t you’re looking at 4 playthroughs minimum with the weapon upgrading system. There’s a point of no return and they tell you when it’s there if you want to backtrack. You unlock infinite ammo so ng+ goes by fast but it’s just a little heads up. 

• Like 2

Yep it's now showing up as "weekend sale" under the deals tab, some other real good stuff on at 90% too, I've also just grabbed:

Mirrors Edge Catalyst - £1.79 instead on £17.99. (It has a warning saying online closing Dec 8th, thats fine).

In Sound Mind Deluxe PS4 & PS5 - £3.49 instead of £34.99.

Remothered Broken Porcelain - £2.49 instead of £24.99.

Skully - £2.49 instead of £24.99.

Etc and others. Yea decent sale worth checking out seeing what other kind of titles you might like that might be on there 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...