[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

10 hours ago, GT__Jedi said:

Tunic (Pink Scarf)

I don't know about Tunic for Pink - seems like just a smidge of colour - the dominant colour seems to be Tan or Yellow...

2 hours ago, MySoulisHigh said:

White- Alice Madness Returns

Interesting story, great character/scenery/level designs. Huge disappointment there won't be a 3rd game. 7/10

Sorry, Alice would need to be Grey - it's not a white background, it's actually a transparent one - see the OP for some guidance on colours, but to summarise - if the background to an image is grey on your profile, but white when you click it, then it's actually transparent, so has no colour on that portion

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I don't know about Tunic for Pink - seems like just a smidge of colour - the dominant colour seems to be Tan or Yellow...

Sorry, Alice would need to be Grey - it's not a white background, it's actually a transparent one - see the OP for some guidance on colours, but to summarise - if the background to an image is grey on your profile, but white when you click it, then it's actually transparent, so has no colour on that portion

No problem! That actually helps for not having to look for grey, and already have a white to replace it. Will update/fix it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up 👌🏻 Could Tunic also count for light green? Am actually currently working on the plat for it now and was thinking light green for it, but if not could do tan or yellow.

Edited by MySoulisHigh

3 hours ago, MySoulisHigh said:

No problem! That actually helps for not having to look for grey, and already have a white to replace it. Will update/fix it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up 👌🏻 Could Tunic also count for light green? Am actually currently working on the plat for it now and was thinking light green for it, but if not could do tan or yellow.

Tunic would probably work for Light Green - there's just about enough of it on there 👍

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2024 at 12:52 AM, vsvpl1501 said:

Light Blue - FF: Crisis Core

I am a complete Final Fantasy virgin. The series has, unfortunately!!!!!, completely passed me by. After playing a few Pixel Remastered parts, I played FF7 and my jaw dropped. Unfortunately I don't have the platinum yet, but after my first playthrough I knew I had to play Crisis Core. Luckily I did! Zack is a very well-written character who I liked more than Cloud. I liked the parallels between the games and an extra background lore is always good!

My gym trainer is planning on this game as his next 'daughter time' title since he played Rebirth with his kid and she is crazy for Sephiroth. :lol: Enjoy!

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

she is crazy for Sephiroth

I can really relate to that. The staging of Sephiroth and building of his character in this game is so well done. Right up to the boss fight with its epic themes. A platinum trophy that I'm looking forward to! 

The two of them are sure to have a good time, especially the daughter since Sephiroth has a lot of screen time ❤️