Currently, PS STARS points and collection items are not available

After contacting PS Support a couple of weeks ago, they gave me too many points, duplicating the points per game. Yesterday, they adjusted them back down 😔 

Thought I was getting bonus points for the inconvenience in having to contact support.

• Like 2

I got a message about some missing points from few purchases I did through December-January and they fixed it without me contacting PS Support.

So for anyone with the same issue, it should be fixed soon...

I'll add a link with the information they sent to me through email before fixing my points (For some reason it didn't allow me to upload the image at this post)

Image capture from Sony to my email: https://ibb.co/jDmwDtJ

Edited by NajiLionheart
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

After contacting PS Support a couple of weeks ago, they gave me too many points, duplicating the points per game. Yesterday, they adjusted them back down 😔 

Thought I was getting bonus points for the inconvenience in having to contact support.

Happened to me as well, I was at 2000 odd but now down to 1700. I'm sure anyone that's redeemed these extra points and finding themselves in the negatives are none too happy.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Bug related with PS Stars loyalty programme appeared again. Today i've bought 3 games (Terminator, LA Noire, GYLT) and system add points to my account only for purchasing Terminator. Pathetic. Sony should focus on fixing multiple bugs and issues in their online services instead of realsing further remakes and unnecessary remasters.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

And again we have some problems with the program. Started few new challenges for points by starting selected games. Some count, others don't.

The one with Until Dawn doesn't work for me.

Edit: Nevermind, it requires buying one of these games, not just launching them.

Edited by alien713

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...