Currently, PS STARS points and collection items are not available

It hasn't been working properly for me for weeks. I also haven't received points for purchases. I contacted Sony & they said my purchases weren't eligible for points (default response I'm sure) I said it's strange every purchase I've ever made has given me points & now the last 7 haven't. They just gave the default response again. 

Either they're changing things drastically & not telling us or there's big issues. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

It hasn't been working properly for me for weeks. I also haven't received points for purchases. I contacted Sony & they said my purchases weren't eligible for points (default response I'm sure) I said it's strange every purchase I've ever made has given me points & now the last 7 haven't. They just gave the default response again. 

Either they're changing things drastically & not telling us or there's big issues. 

PS APP and PS Store related department employees need to be replaced. They have shown nothing but incompetence for many years....

• Like 1

mine is showing the null on trophy's thing. as long as the points are there in February when i have to renew my membership it's all fine.

edit: it also seems i didn't get the points for my purchases for this week :(.

Edited by Lordguwa

This is somewhat off-topic but… Is it just me with my iPhone 11 or does anybody else on the PS App suffer from input delay and overall poor performance followed by a crash whilst managing the collectable display case for the past couple months?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

It's not giving you points for purchases.

2 hours ago, TopGOSU_ said:

There is a ps stars error

spacer.png

Not only me but also some people are experiencing PSApp not working

Ahh, now I understand.

2 hours ago, Mina said:

I was wondering what was going on. I’m seeing this error too and I’m using the Australian store. Thanks for the heads up!

Me too. I thought it was just a reset due to 1/1/2024 and we all start from scratch again on levels, etc.

27 minutes ago, Dry said:

This is somewhat off-topic but… Is it just me with my iPhone 11 or does anybody else on the PS App suffer from input delay and overall poor performance followed by a crash whilst managing the collectable display case for the past couple months?

Runs fine on My IPad 

Same for me over on the New Zealand store, running the app on an iPhone 13 Pro Max myself. Based off the reports in this thread, I am going to avoid completing anymore PlayStation Stars campaigns until the issues have been fixed, just in case I am not rewarded properly. Hopefully the issues get fixed soon, as the whole PS Stars system is one I am fond of and have been following very closely since its inception.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Same for me over on the New Zealand store, running the app on an iPhone 13 Pro Max myself. Based off the reports in this thread, I am going to avoid completing anymore PlayStation Stars campaigns until the issues have been fixed, just in case I am not rewarded properly. Hopefully the issues get fixed soon, as the whole PS Stars system is one I am fond of and have been following very closely since its inception.

That's right. I don't think some campaigns should be done until the problem is solved

• Like 1

So, I think the problem's been fixed now - I am no longer seeing the "null" ratings on my PlayStation Stars profile. Although, the counter for full game purchases and rare or above trophies earned have both been reset. I completed a campaign and was awarded properly regardless.

Only thing that's kind of tripping me up now is that, while I am currently a level 3 PS Stars member, I am apparently losing this level on "1/2024". I figured my level would have been lost already, given that we are in January now, however, this has not happened yet. Hopefully, I can get enough coins to unlock Gris before my coins expire!

11 hours ago, Yuna4353 said:

Here in the U.S did this and still the same for me 

Me, too, deleted and reinstalled and it's still showing "null" for level and trophy count. Even with a yearly reset, I should be Level 1. Hoping @BlindMango is right and they will just sort it eventually.

• Like 1