Currently, PS STARS points and collection items are not available

Curious if Robbit is going to show up next month. They were kind of hinting at the Rex appearing last month(you see his mouth in the portal behind the hut) and now for this month they are implying that Rex and Robbit are living together(and Rex was retired). The new level trophies are all space themed and styled after the PS1, 2, 3, and 4(with the PS5 Spacesuit being an invite only level). So the new monthly items should likely feature a new mascot too.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I haven’t earned points on my purchases since Dec. 23rd, 2023. 

Same, my last purchase that counted was 20-Dec.

Edited by RNumbers

1 hour ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Curious if Robbit is going to show up next month. They were kind of hinting at the Rex appearing last month(you see his mouth in the portal behind the hut) and now for this month they are implying that Rex and Robbit are living together(and Rex was retired). The new level trophies are all space themed and styled after the PS1, 2, 3, and 4(with the PS5 Spacesuit being an invite only level). So the new monthly items should likely feature a new mascot too.

The Robbit's reign of terror continues, but it does seem that Rex is back to join it.

masterImage_png_727_1701288332017.png

https://sky-assets.api.playstation.com/sky/p1-np/collectible/video/video_mp4_727_1701288344731.mp4

Edit:- mis-read your post as wondering if they would show up this month, rather than in February. I'm sure he's here for the long haul.

Edited by andshrew

11 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I haven’t earned points on my purchases since Dec. 23rd, 2023. 

spacer.png

I think it varies from person to person. Likewise with campaigns, some cannot be obtained at all.

I posted in the other thread that I didn't get my points after Christmas for a big multigame purchase that I made, so I contacted Sony on the 28th and they said they sent my issue to an expert and to expect an E-Mail. I never got the E-Mail but my points finally rolled in on the 31st. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if they got it rolling, but everyone might want to contact Sony just in case. 

On 1/1/2024 at 12:24 AM, Dry said:

This is somewhat off-topic but… Is it just me with my iPhone 11 or does anybody else on the PS App suffer from input delay and overall poor performance followed by a crash whilst managing the collectable display case for the past couple months?

Could be your phone. I've been using a Galaxy S7 for the last 5 years, and the PS App was always slow and sluggish for me, I just thought that's how it was (to the point that I wondered why most people were so comfortable using the App over anything else). But just upgraded to a Galaxy A54 and the App has never been snappier. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Viper said:

Could be your phone. I've been using a Galaxy S7 for the last 5 years, and the PS App was always slow and sluggish for me, I just thought that's how it was (to the point that I wondered why most people were so comfortable using the App over anything else). But just upgraded to a Galaxy A54 and the App has never been snappier.

I figured it was the former.

This morning I got points for my latest purchase a grand total of 3 times. I don't know if they've fixed it yet and just decided to do that or if it's still broken. In any case I'm not sure I want to cash in all those points now if they decide to do some other fuckery.

1 hour ago, Lordguwa said:

hopefully the issue is resolved soon for everyone. they given me the points from the 23rd and nothing is showing up as null on the notifications from my ipad.

Definitely not fixed. I spent 50 bucks around December 25th as well and I haven’t gotten those points yet.

Edited by iFraaN97

For me it works fine in Europe. Just one campaign didn’t work properly and for so,e reason I keep getting push notifications for stuff on my wishlist going on sale. Yesterday night I got notified for the same game a good 20 times

12 minutes ago, TopGOSU_ said:

Had this happen earlier.

Bought a few things via the web browser on my pc, then my phone got hammered with notifications saying I had points.

2 games went through 16 times each, 2 games went through 14 times (2 seperate purchases).

Leaving the points alone for now, I imagine if its as widespread as it seems to be, they'll likely get rolled back.

On 1/1/2024 at 4:17 PM, ddracarys said:

Only thing that's kind of tripping me up now is that, while I am currently a level 3 PS Stars member, I am apparently losing this level on "1/2024". I figured my level would have been lost already, given that we are in January now, however, this has not happened yet. Hopefully, I can get enough coins to unlock Gris before my coins expire!

According to their FAQ is the level you earned active for the year you earned it plus 13 months.

As they introduced Stars in October 2022, is the runout date for most people at the end of Jan 2024 - so now we need to level up again (which then will run out end of Jan 2026, cause 2024 plus 13 months).

The earned coins are seperate from that date. Those are valid 24 months from when they were earned.

I'd simply assume they just reset trophy and purchase count at the year change, that January earnings are already counted towards your new level, which you'll drop down to on 1st February.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, vegetollo7 said:

Anyone have a reliable contact for support? Every time I call the 1-800 number it says they're too busy and hangs up. 

Use the chat functionality. Used it yesterday - straight to the top of the queue.

Could they answer the question? = No!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Use the chat functionality. Used it yesterday - straight to the top of the queue.

Could they answer the question? = No!

Haha, thanks for the tip. I'll give it a shot. I'm dumbfounded as to how terrible their customer service is.

EDIT

Talked to a rep via live chat. Said they would look into it and email me within a few days. 

Edited by vegetollo7