Good 500th platinum idea?

shxrpay

I've been thinking that I'm gonna semi-retire from trophy hunting for a while after getting 500 plats, and I'm getting pretty close but don't really know what I should make it. I want it to be something tough/rewarding so it would be fitting but I haven't been able to find or think of any games that have really made me think "yeah, that'd be a great one", so do any of y'all have any ideas?

If you want to choose one from your own uncompleted games I would go for a game like GTAV or RDR2. But it seems you didn't like those games based on completion percentages.

You're close on Star Wars Battlefront II. It seems you only need the online trophies. From what I heard, the multiplayer was bad at release, but when I played it I thought it was actually pretty good.

If you want to start a new game a game like Kingdom Come: Deliverance or Enter the Gungeon are viable options. Enter the Gungeon is a personal favourite of mine and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are into dungeon crawlers. It has a lot of replayability (do not let the # of playthroughs in the guide hold you back). 

• Like 1

For my 500th I chose Hogwarts Legacy, I’m still glad I chose that one. Although my milestones aren’t amazing haha. 

I would recommend a big game or something challenging. Potentially a souls like game or Elden Ring if you are into those. 

I think it’s possible on this site to look at the rarest platinums there are and just keep scrolling down until you find something that looks achievable but challenging.