Pokemon Ruby And Sapphire 3DS Remakes Announced

Venocide

You should write a letter to Nintendo then and tell them how they should make their games and run their company, also while you're at it why not draw some new Pokemon designs for them. I'm sure they'll appreciate it ;)

OK I don't really get the smug attitude because instead of actually debating my points and proving I am wrong you go by the REALLY annoying Internet defence of "I would like to see you do something better Herp derp" Once again it is fine if you feel buying the same game over and over and over is alright but I expect more out of game developers. It is the reason I have stopped buying games by Nintendo because I feel they don't treat their customers with any respect and until they have proven they can change I will not give them any of my money.

• Like 3

Don't want to offend anyone i loved Pokemon but my god they have dragged it on and the games is almost the exact same thing over and over with different skin Pokemon X/Y was a huge jump but i got bothered of playing after about 10 hours its more or less the same thing every game collect your 8 badges then win the Pokemon league more or less post game has improved but i feel they are milking a dead cow here lol they need to do a massive Pokemon online RPG for the wii u or just anything new with the franchise its a great franchise and i've played more or less all of them up to date oh actually i missed black/white 2 its gotten to a point where i feel they've killed the game personally i cant bare to play another one although i still love the franchise its one of my childhood favorite shows and game Do something new with it that my opinion 

• Like 1

No financially they will be alright but creatively they have been dead for over a decade. Also Metroid doesn't make them money so take that one out of the equation.

Mario, Zelda and Pokemon...how as gamers can you really be happy with the same three games over and over and over. They don't even do anything new with the games Pokemon really hasn't changed in any significant way in over 20 years. Yes there are changes like you can catch different pokemon at night or there is contests to enter them in but there are 24 main games in 20 years and that doesn't include the dozens of spin off games. It is basically the same story over and over, you start with the same three pokemon types, you still can't change your starting pokemon before a battle (one of the dumbest things not to change because it makes no sense), and you know what...I don't care to argue this with people.

Nintendo is a dead company. Sure people can still buy their few straggling IPs over and over but that doesn't change the fact that a once great company is just treading water now. It is sad to see and that is why I wish them a quick death so they can go 3rd party and be free of the console obligations and actually go back to creating awesome and unique games.

To be honest, I think Nintendo do better in the handheld than home console market. We have already seen that they destroy the Vita in sales and games but in functionally, the vita surpass that of 3ds. I also that I think Nintendo is only here because of people's nostalgia but if people look thru that, there would be problems for Nintendo. Even Microsoft is moving future and while it's not the best way it's still change. 

OK I don't really get the smug attitude because instead of actually debating my points and proving I am wrong you go by the REALLY annoying Internet defence of "I would like to see you do something better Herp derp" Once again it is fine if you feel buying the same game over and over and over is alright but I expect more out of game developers. It is the reason I have stopped buying games by Nintendo because I feel they don't treat their customers with any respect and until they have proven they can change I will not give them any of my money.

Just because you view it as the same game over and over again doesn't mean others view it that same way. I feel like a staple of the pokemon series is 8 gym badges and the three starter pokemon. Does it mean that all the games are similar, easily but they all offer a different experience in region and gym leaders, pokemon available etc not to mention the competitive changes they've made over the past few gens if that's not a big enough difference for you that's alright but there's no wrong or right in this argument because it's all opinions.

• Like 1

Lol I love how people keep quoting me, despite others saying the exact same thing I am in this thread ^_^. Listen I really don't care anymore, I already had one guy PMing me about all the VAST differences in the games (like the abilities for pokemon to hold items :o) and by the end of his message I was just laughing because it came across as so desperate.

If you like the games, fine, I am just saying I don't like them and then I backed up my reasons why I don't support Nintendo anymore.

but they all offer a different experience in region and gym leaders, pokemon available etc not to mention the competitive changes they've made over the past few gens if that's not a big enough difference for you that's alright but there's no wrong or right in this argument because it's all opinions.

LOL Ok dude. I will go pick up any pokemon I own (which is 4 different ones) and I will start with my fire/water/leaf pokemon, stop the evil corporation from taking over the world, battle 8 gym battles (which will probably be rock, water, fire, leaf, elect, psychic, fighting and an 8th one) and then defeat the elite 4. In that time I will battle my rival an embarrassing amount of times, go on a safari and probably stop by a real big city that has a large shopping mall in it. Did I just cover all the pokemon games? ^_^

Pretty happy bout these 

does anyone know if the Nintendo WiFi shutting down affects Pokemon pearl and if i need to transfer the Pokemon on there to to Black version before the shutdown do i lose them

Need to know kinda soon

It will affect the DS Pokemon games but since you're transferring you'll be using the Download Play from two local DS. It should be safe to transfer between the two generations and even further into the 6th. Just make sure you've beaten the League and obtained the National Dex in Black. Here's a link for further instructions and hope this helped you out.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokeshifter.shtml

It will affect the DS Pokemon games but since you're transferring you'll be using the Download Play from two local DS. It should be safe to transfer between the two generations and even further into the 6th. Just make sure you've beaten the League and obtained the National Dex in Black. Here's a link for further instructions and hope this helped you out.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokeshifter.shtml

Cheers thanks

Can't wait for this. I think it will be the only game I play on the 3ds when I buy one. Do you guys think the xl is worth it?

Well in my experience I only brought my 3DS just to play pokemon X as I have been a fan of the series since Red/Blue (Damn I'm Old) So I felt like buying a 3DS was worth it :) It all comes down to how much of a fan of the series are you and how much use would it get :) 

Can't wait for this. I think it will be the only game I play on the 3ds when I buy one. Do you guys think the xl is worth it?

Yeah, I think so. Personally, I enjoy my Vita much more than my 3DS but Nintendo's handheld still has a pretty damn good library of games and you can play almost all the DS games you want too. 

Parker

Well in my experience I only brought my 3DS just to play pokemon X as I have been a fan of the series since Red/Blue (Damn I'm Old) So I felt like buying a 3DS was worth it :) It all comes down to how much of a fan of the series are you and how much use would it get :)

Yeah, I think so. Personally, I enjoy my Vita much more than my 3DS but Nintendo's handheld still has a pretty damn good library of games and you can play almost all the DS games you want too. 

Parker

Yeah thanks for the opinions guys. I'll look for a bundle near release or i'll probably buy them separately.

Wonder if they'll release a special edition 3DS XL or 2DS? :hmm: Probably. Happy with my gold Zelda 3DS XL, though.

They did release a special 3DS XL for X and Y so I would say it's probably likely they will do the same with OR and AS

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r

• 4 weeks later...

corocoro7141.jpg

Mega Diancie, Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert

Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon type and has Lightning Rod ability ( which i think is pretty weird)

Mega Swampert and Mega Diancie keep their original typings ( Mega Swampert has Swift Swim)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...