No armor, read the rules

destroy a tank on a skirmish match

Rule breaker

fill an armor squad in a skirmish match

Clearing the board

as commander kill 20 enemies with a single bombing run in a skirmish match

Special operations

spawn on an airhead in a skirmish match

Most of the trophies sound easy or are a bit grindy, however one sticks out.

"Clearing the board" trophy requires you to get 20 kills in a single bombing run, which essentially means you need to kill nearly half of the entire enemy team (lobbies are 50 players each team). This has to be the dumbest trophy in the game. At least with the previously most dumb trophy for destroying 50 jeep you could somewhat boost, but with this trophy it seems its nothing more than pure luck.

As well i think there may be a mistake with the "win a century" trophy. A century is 100 not 50, so i'm glad its only 50 wins.

EDIT: Trophy tracking in skirmish is broken in a good way. Each match completed/won counts as 4 matches played/won. So instead of 50 wins you'll only need 13 to get the trophy

Edited by InfamousDooMZ
  • Like 2

Clearing the Board sounds like it could be very random and situational, and therefore very difficult to achieve in any kind of efficient manner. I really hate those kinds of trophies.

I’ve been quite interested in this game lately and have been thinking of checking it out sometime but trophies like that are certainly intimidating. 😫 Thank goodness it’s only dlc and not a platinum blocker at least.

• Like 2

What's the Skirmish mode about? Is this a "big" mode like Warfare and Offensive where 1 match takes an hour or is this the mode which they mentioned earlier - shorter games and smaller maps? Looks grindy af. 💀

I don't have time to play right now, but I quickly launched the game to check it out:

- slightly smaller map

- slightly shorter time... around 30 mins or so?

- it's on a separate playlist, so you get into Skirmish mode games instantly

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

Edit: How did they manage to do that on a ps5? is there a ps4 version of the game?

5 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

@WholesomeMilk are you a dev? 🤣

Looks like a PSNProfiles bug. Those 2 guys have not actually earned that trophy according to other trophy websites.

• Like 1

With the exception of the 20 bombing run kills trophy these are some reasonable trophies. Beats the last big DLC. 

Looking forward to trying out the new gamemode.

Edited by lew

4 hours ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

"Clearing the board" trophy requires you to get 20 kills in a single bombing run, which essentially means you need to kill nearly half of the entire enemy team (lobbies are 50 players each team). This has to be the dumbest trophy in the game.

It's a skill based trophy (and some luck) I think it's good. There aren't enough skill based trophies around these days. The mass on here will disagree with me if they can even see over their huge pile of shovelware. But it's these types of trophies that got a lot of us started in the first place.

More skill based trophies is always good. Not everyone needs to be able to do everything and that perfectly fine. I wouldn't want to diminish the trophies for those that can do it. I wouldn't want super meat boy nerfed just so I can get the platinum after all

Edited by RedDevil757
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

It's a skill based trophy (and some luck) I think it's good. There aren't enough skill based trophies around these days. The mass on here will disagree with me if they can even see over their huge pile of shovelware. But it's these types of trophies that got a lot of us started in the first place.

More skill based trophies is always good. Not everyone needs to be able to do everything and that perfectly fine. I wouldn't want to diminish the trophies for those that can do it. I wouldn't want super meat boy nerfed just so I can get the platinum after all

Yeah that kind of bravado is cool but this trophy requires half the practical lobby to be in one place at one time, and for you to be Commander at the time, the amount of legit attempts youll get at this and have a chance are so small for the most part outside of boosting it

• Like 1

I love this site for this reason. The game wasn't even hard to do legit. The only thing I boosted was the vehicles in an empty server, as it was faster. Yet more complaining for nothing, honestly. Doesn't anyone play a game for the sake of playing a game anymore?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dovahki1nn said:

I love this site for this reason. The game wasn't even hard to do legit. The only thing I boosted was the vehicles in an empty server, as it was faster. Yet more complaining for nothing, honestly. Doesn't anyone play a game for the sake of playing a game anymore?

This is a trophy hunting site chief, what do you expect?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1