Trophy Thoughts

AOpal-10

54 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

My fellow friends. Do you have any advice for BPM RUSH! Ex Mode? I am pretty much done with the game but can't get this done. Final wave just fucks me up everytime. Any suggestions about chips or general tactics?

Special skill you should have is “Pick Me Up”, as it still works in EX Mode

I used the chip where battery dropped is increased (Lvl 3), Battery parry (lvl 1) and Invincible D parry (lvl 1)

You wanna parry as much as you can since you want multiple battery drops, while going for beat hits when you can. This allows you to be more safe when healing with the special. For the final target/boss, I saved Hibiki for that and pretty much destroyed them.

Going for Square,Square, Triangle combo puts them up in the air so you want to abuse aerial combat more than anything!

• Like 1

Well... few weeks ago I was complaining that I couldn't get to how to play it and today I finally got my sweet 100% it took me about 55 hours. 
Basically it was rather grindy than hard but still doable. Not even sure if I'll add this to my personal hardest plats list tho

Rhythm master were more stressful and kinda unbalanced than hard at some stages.
Also I shouldn't be worried about no damage boss fights because I got it almost naturally.
And the DLC... man it was intense especially that BPM thing, thought my heart will leave me lol 

9 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

My fellow friends. Do you have any advice for BPM RUSH! Ex Mode? I am pretty much done with the game but can't get this done. Final wave just fucks me up everytime. Any suggestions about chips or general tactics?

Pick me up as stated above.
And my chips set were: Rhythm Meter Rush Lv.3, Peppermint Shock Jump Lv.1, Macaron's Lucky Punch Lv.1.
I just spammed default Square Square Square combo the whole time and called assists, beat it my first try on Ex Mode this way

Edited by avalyanart

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on my first run on normal difficulty and the maximum rank I have achieved is A rank. I'm thinking about going straight for max difficulty with the S ranks, right after getting the collectibles. Any advice on getting S ranks? I think it's going to be difficult... but if I could get Metal Gear Rising platinum I think I'll be able to...

Same here, on my first run couldnt get more than A, afterwards S rank was like automatic, so dont worry too much for now, as you progress through difficulties you'll get better and better. Just watch out for timing attacks to be at least A and score and time are usually easy S. Usually i would gather battery with square triangle triangle and then release special attack hakibi and score was always S, if smaller fight use aerial combo + jam combo finisher for quick points, but there are only few short one wave fights

Edited by Blitz
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Blitz said:

Same here, on my first run couldnt get more than A, afterwards S rank was like automatic, so dont worry too much for now, as you progress through difficulties you'll get better and better. Just watch out for timing attacks to be at least A and score and time are usually easy S. Usually i would gather battery with square triangle triangle and then release special attack hakibi and score was always S, if smaller fight use aerial combo + jam combo finisher for quick points, but there are only few short one wave fights

Thanks for the tips! I am playing now in easy to get all collectibles, and I have achieved S rank in "chapter" 2 even though in some battles I have only reached A rank. Is this the case on higher difficulties too?  Sorry for my English.