Trophy Thoughts?

40 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Altho, possibly something is glitched or missable as it appears that person is stuck on 31/32 for that allies trophy. 

Hopefully that is a pre release kind of issue. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Altho, possibly something is glitched or missable as it appears that person is stuck on 31/32 for that allies trophy. 

PowerPyx guide will be out Thursday or Friday, so hopefully we'll get some answers for that. 

@Hinsusta Can you tell us anything? 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

PowerPyx guide will be out Thursday or Friday, so hopefully we'll get some answers for that. 

@Hinsusta Can you tell us anything? 

Not at the moment. When the embargo is lifted, then gladly. 

27 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

Not at the moment. When the embargo is lifted, then gladly. 

Forgot about that. Sorry!

1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Hopefully that is a pre release kind of issue. Fingers crossed.

There are three platinum achievers if you look at the leaderboard (maybe more when you see this), so that tells me it's more likely a missable than a bug.

Edited by MidnightDragon

8 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Is the "hard" difficulty comparable to Nioh or Wo Long then? I'm not really 100% behind the idea of difficulty options in Soulslikes so hopefully they got the balance right. 

Certainly much easier, I think this'll be a 3/10 for difficulty

12 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Is the "hard" difficulty comparable to Nioh or Wo Long then? I'm not really 100% behind the idea of difficulty options in Soulslikes so hopefully they got the balance right. 

I apologize in advance if this sounds rude (not my intention) but...whoever said this was a Soulslike in the first place? I keep seeing all these assumptions and it's kinda grating. 

Just because they've made Wo Long and Nioh doesn't mean this will be a Soulslike. Ninja Gaiden exists too.

It sure as hell doesn't look like a Soulslike so far lol. At best maybe some elements but that's it. 

On Topic: The trophy list looks fairly doable. A 3 maybe a 4 depending on how Hard is. P.S Yay cat collectibles must pet them all

Edited by ninja-star95