Post your next PS3 plat

El-Sublime-

I'm trying to do a full cleanup of my PS3 backlog, i will start with the ones which i started (most of them to secure online trophies) and then the others which i bought but never played.

My next plats from PS3 could be Battlefield Bad Company 2 (did online last year) and Pure, a truly hidden gem.

What's yours? Are you often playing PS3?

• Like 4

I probably won't be getting to it for a couple more months at least, but a while ago I had decided my next PS3 plat would be Record of Agarest War. It's one of the jankiest Idea Factory/Compile Heart games of its generation, but that doesn't stop me from loving the series nor will it stop me from my plat since I already survived the original Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Next planned plat after that would be Like a Dragon 1 HD, which I did attempt to plat a few years ago but put on hold to focus on other parts of my backlog. I'm thinking of returning to the game whenever LaD Infinite Wealth's DLC goes on sale and I finish that, so I can cap off the end of Kiryu's story by going back to his start on the PS2.

• Like 1

Yeah I would like to clean up my PS3 backlog and I do play my remaining PS3 games from time to time.

Right now I'm playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World so that will be my next plat.

It will be a while before I finish it tho. I'm on my first playthrough but close to the end I believe (Chapter 8).

Honestly, I don't get the hate for this game, it's not bad at all. But then again I just played/finished the first Tales of Symphonia for the first time a year or two ago, so it's not like I have nostalgia glasses on for that game either.

• Like 3

I am I am forever trying to get through my ps3 backlog. Right now I’m working on Fallout 3 as my next plat, while also doing cod: w@w dlc for 100% (unless another server closure is announced and they will be on the back burner yet again) 

• Like 2

I rarely boot up my PS3 as much as I love the games on there, but when I do, I'm currently going for finishing Hydrophobia, Lollipop Chainsaw, and Assassin's Creed III.

Though next weekend it's time for the complete set of uDraw games.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 10:13 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Lots of nice games you all are working on! 👍

I'm on a bit of a Katamari craze now, so I'm planning on Katamari Forever to be my next PS3 plat. Recently did Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari. Fantastic games. 

Well, I got the Katamari Forever plat today! I have no idea what my next PS3 plat will be or when I'll do one lol. 

Might try to go back to Lightning Returns. 

• 2 weeks later...

i got to go back to far cry 2 and bring back my usb to make back up saves due to the fact the game can easily bug out and plus it makes it easier to back up the save before doing missions for any of the factions then doing them in another way so to speak.

Also got to go back to few other ps3 games I need to do such as medal of honor 2010 and call of juarez the cartel and gunslinger and many more. have lot to go back to and have to remember where I placed my checklist as I had made one for games I need to get done like cod mw2 and 3 but more or less it is a checklist of what is needed to be done

Edited by Lonemankane

I guess my next PS3 plat might be Red Dead Redemption. Thing is I tend to leave "staple" games like this one to have the plat ding when reaching a milestone (have Twisted Metal and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots in that situation), so I may delay this one a little bit.

Would love to do Max Payne 3, though I found A New York Minute Hardcore mode quite daunting.

Edited by Ghanupher

Assassin's Creed 2. I started it back in 2011 during the Great PSN Outage, when Sony got hacked and the servers were off for like a month. Got over 50% completion in that game, my launch PS3 died. Since servers were down, couldn't use the cloud to backup my save or sync my trophies so basically it was like I'd never played it, so I never went back till this past week, 13 years later

14 hours ago, Rufian said:

Borderlands Platinum will get got.

Will not 100% - Mad Moxxi's atrocious DLC will not stain my trophy list.

You can easily do it with 2 controllers, just use a new character as the player one, and the fully upgraded as the level 2.

• Like 1