New PS5 stacks (Autopop!!)

Just now, Sydoki said:

Does the game still require the highest tier of subscription to get trophies to pop upon login?

Nope, I haven't had a sub in years and popped them just fine. Suppose I should add that to the OP!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Valtekken173 said:

I used to play this in the PS3 days but I didn't pop any trophies as I played it without paying for anything. Do the saves transfer? If so, do the trophies pop without paying?

The saves are stored server-side, so yeah, they'll automatically transfer. I'm not sure about the PS4 versions, but the PS5 versions do seem to pop without paying

6 minutes ago, hore said:

The saves are stored server-side, so yeah, they'll automatically transfer. I'm not sure about the PS4 versions, but the PS5 versions do seem to pop without paying

Thanks for the info. Is the plat particularly difficult to unlock? I'm trying to figure out whether I want to take the risk of popping some trophies and having the list be incomplete until I get the plat

1 minute ago, Valtekken173 said:

Thanks for the info. Is the plat particularly difficult to unlock? I'm trying to figure out whether I want to take the risk of popping some trophies and having the list be incomplete until I get the plat

Nah; at least as of 2018, the plat's easy, just tedious - about 8h per character (x6 chars) doing the same story missions to level up to 30

8 minutes ago, hore said:

Nah; at least as of 2018, the plat's easy, just tedious - about 8h per character (x6 chars) doing the same story missions to level up to 30

Hmm, okay, I can deal with that much for sure. Thanks for the info, will download it tonight.

1 hour ago, BRAINDEADRICHARD said:

Wow didn't expect to see this on PS4/5. Is this game still populated? I only played it a few times on PS3 never unlocked any trophies though didn't know you had to pay to get the trophies to unlock lol.

I'd like to know as well... I played this for like 10 min on PS3 way back in the day and didn't care for it. But now that I've put almost 2000 hours into Elder Scrolls Online I've gotten familiar with long MMO grinds and would love to give this one a try... but I don't want to get stuck at a low completion percentage due to access limitations or server closures.

All the trophies on PS5 are currently sitting at 0% too which makes me nervous to start it

I think I will hold fire just a little longer before getting the auto pop. I did this a while back to the 100% with a great group of guys. It took a fairly large amount of effort to get it all done, certainly more than enough to make me not want to revisit the game should the developer suddenly decide to add more trophies to this version! 😅

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, porter024 said:

Has anyone confirm no sub for trophies if it your first time playing or have never sub before

I have confirmed from those with the subscription compared to those without, that the base game trophies will unlock without the subscription but all of the DLC trophies still require the subscription to unlock on PS5 at the moment

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is there a reason PS4 has been missing 79 trophies against Steam's 202 achievements? Also, why does Xbox One only have 13 achievements?

It was a max trophy cap issue on PS4. Not sure why the PS5 version didn't get the rest. 

PS5 version runs terrible for anyone interested by the way. Dropped framerate under the PS4 version, constant crashing, and probably the most laughable draw distance I have ever seen on a game. You walk 10 feet away from a tree or building and it switches to a low-end version... 

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

Is the base game and platinum doable solo, final fantasy XIV might have spoiled MMOs for me because I loved that the vast majority of that is playable solo, including almost the entirely of the main story 

My main worry is I’ll suck and end up in a party that won’t hold back in their criticism, if everything (for the platinum at least) can be done alone I’d be much more likely to download and play to this 

13 minutes ago, Thomas2400 said:

Is the base game and platinum doable solo, final fantasy XIV might have spoiled MMOs for me because I loved that the vast majority of that is playable solo, including almost the entirely of the main story 

My main worry is I’ll suck and end up in a party that won’t hold back in their criticism, if everything (for the platinum at least) can be done alone I’d be much more likely to download and play to this 

Base game is extremely easy and designed to be done solo. The DLC is not.

2 hours ago, Hollow_Heart- said:

Earning trophies has lost its meaning due to all the self-loathing people with severe inferiority complexes auto-popping anything they come across 

You can't really blame the player-base for this. Earning trophies still holds value to those who seek them in what ever manner they choose. Except of course outright hacking, which proves nothing. The auto-pop functionality is here to stay, for now at least. If a game auto-pops all the trophies from a previous, regional or older version of that said game, then that's how the cookie crumbles. And I personally take offence to your comment, whether you care or not. I auto-pop trophies when games offer that ability. I don't have a severe inferiority complex. And neither do many other players. While I don't make it my sole mission to chase games that do auto-pop, I do enjoy the bonus. You bitching about it won't change a thing except further fuel the fire for those who do.

I recently played DBFZ on PS5, and I didn't auto-pop it. Reason being I lost my PS4 platinum game save from the PS4 version years ago. So, I couldn't auto-pop it. I played through the entire game again, and loved it. But if I still had my save, I would have auto-popped it for sure. So, sue me for something that has no impact on your trophy valuation at all. This reminds me of all the people who complain endlessly about stacking, and shovelware, and of course auto-popping. Get over it. There's lots of things I hate about certain aspects of gaming and trophy-hunting, but I try to ignore it, and not spew crap at every turn about it. Life is full of things that we do and don't hate. If auto-popping pisses you off that much, then find another hobby. That way you won't be exposed to those who do auto-pop trophies in games. 

Below is a link to their customer support. Email them and demand that they remove the new PS5 versions/updates. Because that's the only way you will stop people auto-popping this game's trophies. Yeah, right. Like that's ever going to happen. They would laugh in your face. Specifically, there's a section for cheaters. Direct your messages there. Good luck with that.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228467-DC-UNIVERSE-ONLINE

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

It was a max trophy cap issue on PS4. Not sure why the PS5 version didn't get the rest. 

Why not do an "Additional Trophies" set, like Dead By Daylight, Minecraft, or Train Sim World?

• Like 1