New PS5 stacks (Autopop!!)

The PS3/PS4 version’s platinum trophy icon is superior (if you ask me):

1L00602b.png

Also why would the background be transparent on the PS5 version’s base game trophy icons for the European region stack but not the North American one?

1L38a699.png

1L30377c.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Why not do an "Additional Trophies" set, like Dead By Daylight, Minecraft, or Train Sim World?

I don't know for sure but I don't think half of the developers out there even comprehend how the trophy limit works on games let alone care to know. They could have easily added a second trophy list for PS4 but didn't. There really isn't any reason to not universally have the same trophy and achievement lists across steam, xbox, and playstation but it happens all the time. PS4 is more than capable of having multiple lists and PS5 doesn't have a limit.

16 hours ago, hore said:

Ambas regiones pueden aparecer automáticamente igual que antes (al iniciar sesión en cada uno de tus 6 caracteres) y ya ni siquiera se requiere una membresía para hacer estallar trofeos. :D¡Me siento como un niño en Navidad!

Editar: el término correcto es "triggerpop" - disculpas por la confusión

xXJqk9N.png

HI! How can you all stacks? I mean, I was think who have a UE stack, cant do another stack (NA), then, how its possible?

15 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

I used to play this in the PS3 days but I didn't pop any trophies as I played it without paying for anything. Do the saves transfer? If so, do the trophies pop without paying?

I can confirm my PS3 character popped the four trophies I would've gotten on the PS3 had I paid for DCUO. On to the other 5 characters now, I guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

HI! How can you all stacks? I mean, I was think who have a UE stack, cant do another stack (NA), then, how its possible?

I never had an issue with the region stacks, personally. PS4 EU did work differently for me, though - I had to pop the trophies by clicking on their corresponding "feats" from the in-game menus. But PS5 EU works the same as PS5 NA

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Base game is extremely easy and designed to be done solo. The DLC is not.

Good to know I’ll look into this at some point, need to start finishing other games before playing another MMO though 

1 hour ago, shadaik said:

Wait, really?  Is this true for all systems or is it new to the PS5 one?

I haven't played other versions since 2018, so I'm unsure whether this change is exclusive to the PS5 version - hopefully someone else can confirm

• Like 1

I have the platinum on ps3 and ps4. Logged in on PS5 and I'm not getting any trophies

Edit* tried again, got the platinum, RIP to my completion %

12 hours ago, cappone-ceraio said:

I suspect it's like Final Fantasy 14, where you can unlock trophies for free on PS5 and not on PS4

I didn't know the PS5 version gave trophies for free without sub, I have the platinum on ps4, I'll download that and give it a try, thanks.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

Haven't played this since the PS3 days when it was new, before it ever got expansions. Never bought a sub back then though, so didn't get any trophies. But if a sub isn't needed anymore, I might just jump in on the PS5 version and start over.

Just wanted to give a huge THANKS to hore for this information/thread. But I have a few more questions please.

I've just started the EU PS4 version, and I am a total Noob at this game. So, I don't want to mess up my game.

Have only one character going at the moment. She is as follows...

Team - Hero

Mentor - Wonder Woman

Power - Fire

Weapon - Bow

Movement - Flight

(would she be good for the race trophy at the start?)

I don't want to run out of slots (only 6).

What other 5 classes/characters are best to get all the specific trophies?

Examples please

-------------------------------------------

Also I have this under her profile.

Advance character level by pressing square button.

Skip tutorial. (in guide it says something about leveling here?)

MC - Skip to level 25

MC - Skip to CR 368

What does the above mean exactly please?  Do I use them or not?

--------------------------------------

What is the cheapest membership required to get all the trophies? (just curious) I rather grind them all out though.

If I platinum the PS4/PS5 versions, can I auto-pop the PS3 version afterwards/last?

Thanks for any help.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

57 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Just wanted to give a huge THANKS to hore for this information/thread. But I have a few more questions please.

I've just started the EU PS4 version, and I am a total Noob at this game. So, I don't want to mess up my game.

Have only one character going at the moment. She is as follows...

Team - Hero

Mentor - Wonder Woman

Power - Fire

Weapon - Bow

Movement - Flight

(would she be good for the race trophy at the start?)

I don't want to run out of slots (only 6).

What other 5 classes/characters are best to get all the specific trophies?

Examples please

-------------------------------------------

Also I have this under her profile.

Advance character level by pressing square button.

Skip tutorial. (in guide it says something about leveling here?)

MC - Skip to level 25

MC - Skip to CR 368

What does the above mean exactly please?  Do I use them or not?

--------------------------------------

What is the cheapest membership required to get all the trophies? (just curious) I rather grind them all out though.

If I platinum the PS4/PS5 versions, can I auto-pop the PS3 version afterwards/last?

Thanks for any help.

1) your character will be fine for the race trophy, since flight movement type is the most suitable for this trophy. You shouldn't worry too much about it. I got that trophy the moment I started in the city after the tutorial. There was a race icon pretty much in front of my nose. Tried it once and got it first try.

2) The classes for your characters should be based on the main game trophies. For example there is a trophy where you need to reach level 30 having batman as your mentor. It makes sense to combine it with another trophy like reach level 30 with a controller class. Generally speaking, the mentor doesn't matter. 

3) MC skip to level 25 means that your character will be at level 25. in other words you will have to level him up 5 more times to get to max level. 
MC skip to CR 368 means you will have a combat rating of 368, which will allow you to access most, if not all duos, alerts, raids etc.

4) cheapest membership is 7.99€ and you cannot get the ps3 plat afterwards to pop as the server for the ps3 was shut down.

good luck on your journey 😇

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trophynerd122 said:

1) your character will be fine for the race trophy, since flight movement type is the most suitable for this trophy. You shouldn't worry too much about it. I got that trophy the moment I started in the city after the tutorial. There was a race icon pretty much in front of my nose. Tried it once and got it first try.

2) The classes for your characters should be based on the main game trophies. For example there is a trophy where you need to reach level 30 having batman as your mentor. It makes sense to combine it with another trophy like reach level 30 with a controller class. Generally speaking, the mentor doesn't matter. 

3) MC skip to level 25 means that your character will be at level 25. in other words you will have to level him up 5 more times to get to max level. 
MC skip to CR 368 means you will have a combat rating of 368, which will allow you to access most, if not all duos, alerts, raids etc.

4) cheapest membership is 7.99€ and you cannot get the ps3 plat afterwards to pop as the server for the ps3 was shut down.

good luck on your journey 😇

Many thanks for the response. Greatly appreciated. Just a couple of more things.

1. Can I use the advance character option on all 6 characters that I create, or just one?

2. Can levelling be done/farmed in the tutorial?

3. Does a paid membership allow to you level up all 6 characters, or just one?

Thanks again!

Edited by TheDarkKratos

8 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Many thanks for the response. Greatly appreciated. Just a couple of more things.

1. Can I use the advance character option on all 6 characters that I create, or just one?

2. Can levelling be done/farmed in the tutorial?

3. Does a paid membership allow to you level up all 6 characters, or just one?

Thanks again!

No worries.

1) You can use it once per character. If you want to reduce the grind then you would need to buy the  cr skip more often.

2) no

3) you can level up all 6 without membership - membership or not doesnt matter here

• Like 1

I can confirm, that the PS5 Version does NOT need a subscription!

I never had one, logged in my character (created on PS4 years ago) on PS5 version, and it instantly popped up the trophy Platinum Race. 

• Like 1

I'm playing the EU PS4 version on my PS5 console with no PS+ subscription, and no trophies will pop.

I thought a subscription wasn't needed? I've met the requirements for the race trophy many times, and nothing.

Why is this? Many people have said that the subscription isn't needed to pop trophies.

3 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I'm playing the EU PS4 version on my PS5 console with no PS+ subscription, and no trophies will pop.

I thought a subscription wasn't needed? I've met the requirements for the race trophy many times, and nothing.

Why is this? Many people have said that the subscription isn't needed to pop trophies.

Subscription is needed on the PS4 version and not needed on the PS5 version

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Valtekken173 said:

Subscription is needed on the PS4 version and not needed on the PS5 version

Many thanks for responding. Do trophies auto-pop PS5 to PS4, do you know?

Edited by TheDarkKratos

On 4/1/2024 at 6:39 AM, Darth_Shade said:

I can confirm, that the PS5 Version does NOT need a subscription!

I never had one, logged in my character (created on PS4 years ago) on PS5 version, and it instantly popped up the trophy Platinum Race. 

I believe this is only for the base game trophies btw (for anyone else who may see this). I am seeing on other forums that a sub is still needed to pop the DLC trophies even if you meet the requirements. I don't have the game so I can't confirm one way or another. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

They should, the trophy progress is all tracked in-game within each individual character's feat collection. So as long as you can still access your characters on PS4 after playing on PS5 you should be set (you'll still need a game sub to get PS4 trophies though, even if you already have the trophies on PS5)

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 10:25 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

Yes, in all likelihood. Saves are stored server-side so when you login with each character you get each character's trophies.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help, guys. One thing that kinda bothers me is the trophies are all locked behind a paywall.

DCUO is a F2P game. And it's not about the money, it's the principle involved. Aren't most F2P game's trophies not locked behind a paywall?

Base game only I'm talking about here. Obviously all in game extras, DLC etc require payment, which is fine.