Which Trophy/Trophies Image/s do you think look Cool/Nice?

We've earned a lot of trophies over the years, so my question is which trophy/ trophies do you think have a cool or nice Image thumbnail?

Doesn't matter what tier of trophy it is. Some Bronze have nicer images then Platinums, so don't feel shy to post a bronze image. Don't look at the tier of trophy.

You can post a trophy image you like too.

Try adding the name of the game it belongs to, and the image of the trophy in the middle; as well the trophy's name below the image.

South Park: The Stick of Truth

9L7a95aa.png

:bronze: Made This for You
                                                                             You flung a turd of your own creation at an enemy.

(One of the best brown-err, bronze trophies I have in my collection.) :)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

8L3e1626.png

:silver: Beyond Thirteen
                                                  Proof of making the impossible possible by using Eradia to bring the world a 14th day.

(On serious note, I always though the Lightning Returns trophies look pretty cool.)

Edited by Masamune_316

These are some of my favourite images, from Two Worlds II;

56L3b96da.png49L0aea64.png53L6f4205.png

These are very cool.

Personally I think the Walking Dead Platinum is the bestest plat trophy image in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shame because the rest of the trophy images for that game rank in some of my favs alongside any of teh bioshocks. Actually most trophys that bother to have a little bit of artwork I appritiate, bland ones just meh..make it exciting!

• 2 years later...

There are so many that I love to look at.

Alien Isolation ​platinum

1Lc19569.png

Aliens vs Predator ​- Game Over, Man!

2L6138f2.png

Assassin's Creed II ​- Master Assassin

1Ledd3c0.png

​Assassin's Creed III - ​Jager Bomb

42L74aedd.png

​Batman: Arkham City - ​I'm Batman

2Lbac823.png

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - ​Welcome to WW3

9L86e1f4.png

Dead Island - ​How many days, exactly?

31L2d88ab.png

​Dead Space 2 - ​The Final Sacrifice

14L7168ae.png

​Mass Effect 2 - ​Agent

42L7e6996.png

​Mass Effect 3 - ​Long Service Medal, N7 Elite, Last Witness, Master and Commander, Team Player

23L0fc1c8.png1L6fea5d.png12L43ea04.png21Lbadf35.png63L1f7b9b.png

​Persona 4 Arena - Per...so......na...!      

43L445434.png

Skyrim - ​Platinum, The Eye of Magnus, Darkness Returns, Oblivion Walker

1L386a7e.png15L689c9c.png17L2c7461.png43Lfc916d.png

• Like 1