Mature Gamer (33) From Wales, UK

the_daddy2009

Thought I'd join this great looking site, it really does look so neat and tidy (well done mods).

I currently own a PS3 and I'll be upgrading to a PS4 sometime within the next month. Like the title states I'm an old git, looking to hook up with fellow old gits to share gaming experiences with. I'm a well mannered fella and I don't do drugs. 

Hi to all! :)

Hello! Glad to have you. Been gaming for awhile, or did you just start recently?

I've been gaming on and off since the days of the Commodore 64, not sure if many people here will even know what that is?  Since then I've owned a Sega Master System 2, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2, Nintendo Wii and I now game on my PS3, like I said earlier though I'm getting a PS4 in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the kind messages, also feel free to add me if anybody wants an old git like me on their friends list, on most nights. 

Edited by the_daddy2009

I've been gaming on and off since the days of the Commodore 64, not sure if many people here will even know what that is?  Since then I've owned a Sega Master System 2, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2, Nintendo Wii and I now game on my PS3, like I said earlier though I'm getting a PS4 in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the kind messages, also feel free to add me if anybody wants an old git like me on their friends list, on most nights. 

I still have my Commodore 64, Amiga 600, Sega Saturn, Philips CDI & PS Consoles.... all in working condition....

Around christmas i was playing Cannon Fodder on my Amiga.

• Like 1