Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2014 (EU)

zafira1290

I'm happy if that's true. I have wanted to give Dragon's Crown a go, but I probably won't plat it as I gather there's quite an extensive grind. I've already got Lone Survivor though. I'm happy with the occasional sports game - I wouldn't play them otherwise, and they can be quite fun.

A lot of people have said that PixelJunk Shooter is awesome, so I'd be happy to give it a go.

Sorry what exactly will be announced? They don't give annual updates about Plus do they?

They have the last 2 years anyways.

I'm happy if that's true. I have wanted to give Dragon's Crown a go, but I probably won't plat it as I gather there's quite an extensive grind.

It's only the Vita version of Dragon's Crown which isn't cross buy.

They have the last 2 years anyways.

It's only the Vita version of Dragon's Crown which isn't cross buy.

Oh really, I must have been living under a rock then :S

I think 2014 has been very disappointing for Plus owners so far, PS4 players in particular

• Like 1

Oh really, I must have been living under a rock then :S

I think 2014 has been very disappointing for Plus owners so far, PS4 players in particular

I always said it would go downhill after the PS4 released, i guess i was right because so far the only decent month we've had was February.

Difficult to find fault in something that is essentially free.

Free? what happens to my €50 a year then?

I always said it would go downhill after the PS4 released, i guess i was right because so far the only decent month we've had was February.

Free? what happens to my €50 a year then?

2013 was brilliant so when I look at 2014's lineup so far it makes me want to cry really.

I have no interest in sports games, I'm not very keen on Indie games either and the rest of it are old 2D pixel kiddie games

PSN Plus is mandatory if you wish to play online on PS4, pay $50 a year and you get a shitty gaming service for free as well yippeee!!