What AAA title would you like to see on PS+?

Malfuras

So there's been alot of speculation/moaning about AAA titles appearing on PS+ instant game collection. With the announcement of the latest entry even I was disappointed and I was under the firm belief that a free game is a free game no matter what. Yes an argument can be made that the PS+ games are not free as you have to pay to subscribe but as Willstown mentioned in another topic, with the current sub fee it works out as around £3.33 a month if you pay per year. 

Let's face it alot of us have spent more on toilet paper per month that that! (I like the silky smoothness..) Pretty bloody decent deal for gaming in my opinion.

But anyway, when they inevitably do release that AAA freebie, (it'll be Knack and you know it) what would you like to see?

I personally would like to see Infamous Second Son. It's the only AAA game of interest I haven't already bought and it looks ace!

What are your thoughts?

• Like 2

With the new two PS4 games a month deal that's going on with PS+ now, I think that if they had one AAA title (or at least a retail game) and then an indie game like they have been, it'd be great. There aren't many AAA titles on the PS4 currently, but some of the launch titles would be great to add into the PS+ rotation. Knack is practically asking to be a PS+ title. Assassin's Creed IV could be pretty reasonable, and Killzone would be as well. Battlefield 4 could have a slim, slim chance of passing into PS+ due to Battlefield 3 being in the rotation once. I HIGHLY doubt Call of Duty Ghosts would pass into being a PS+ game, but maybe. Watch Dogs could be a really late-term PS+ game.

Edited by Gravesound

I'd personally like to see something like The Last of Us, Assassins Creed IV, Farcry 3, either Darksiders, or a Grand Theft Auto (even though this would probably never happen).

This is about PS4 games. Also, we've already had Far Cry 3 & Darksiders on PS Plus.

This is about PS4 games. Also, we've already had Far Cry 3 & Darksiders on PS Plus.

My bad, I didn't see that it was in the Playstation 4 forum. Also, Farcry 2 was the one that was on PS+, not the third. And you're right about Darksiders being on PS+ before, but the second hasn't been yet. 

I'll edit my original post with what PS4 games I think would be nice for PS+.

My bad, I didn't see that it was in the Playstation 4 forum. Also, Farcry 2 was the one that was on PS+, not the third. And you're right about Darksiders being on PS+ before, but the second hasn't been yet. 

I'll edit my original post with what PS4 games I think would be nice for PS+.

Far Cry 3 has been on PlayStation Plus in Europe, just not US. It was part of the October 2013 update.

In terms of AAA games for the PS4:

• Knack (despite all the negative reviews, it still looks like a bit of fun; and I'd be keen to try it if it was free for sure)
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall (I know the download would be massive, but it still looks like a beautiful, fun game. Thing is, I'm not too keen to shell out $60 for a game that's just another generic shooter; which it seems to be to a large extent. That being said, I would still definitely play it if it was free)
  • Thief (another one of those games that I would wait for a price drop to play, I love stealth so am keen to give it a go)
  • Rayman Legends (Beautiful-looking game, just haven't got around to buying it yet. I definitely wouldn't complain if they gave it away for free...)

Games like inFAMOUS Second Son, Wolfenstein: The New Order and Watch_Dogs would obviously be great, but they're too new to warrant PS+-ing at this stage (from Sony's POV anyway)

Edited by FluffyAssassin64
  • Like 2

At least with the Indie games being the freebies a very few amount of players will already have them. Alot of people already have Knack or Shadowfall so if one of these was the first AAA game that's not gonna be a good month for those people.

But if your lucky enough not to already be the owner of said AAA title, happy days!

It's kinda hard because file sizes are huge for the ps4 versions of games. I would imagine they would start with Knack or Shadow Fall. Perhaps Tomb Raider Definitive Edition or inFamous Second Son.

The file size is something I've never even thought about :o It won't be a problem for me but for people with shitty data caps that could be a real issue....nevermind the downloading times <_<

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

I would like to see watch dogs, infamous SS, battlefield 4.

What we will probably see instead... lego something, thief, MGS demo, rayman legends.

edit: btw just remembered diablo 3 is coming to PS4, hope thats on PS+, or if not then the PS3 version atleast.

Edited by fps_d0minat0r

Far Cry 3

Batman Arkham Origins

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge edition

Killzone HD

Resistance: Burning Skies

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Edited by merciful84