What AAA title would you like to see on PS+?

Malfuras

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AC IV, Wolfenstein, or Watch Dogs would please me the most, as I had some interest in each of them, but did not buy them.

Maybe BF4? BF3 was briefly in Instant Game Collection, and it could help sell Hardline.

Knack and Killzone seem like safe bets. I would be happy to see Killzone go free for PSN+. The multiplayer is a lot of fun, and an influx of new players would be great.

Infamous SS, KZ Shadowfall and Knack will all likely end up on their as they are all Sony backed titles Knack sooner, the other 2 later.

Would like to try a Dynasty Warriors Title at some point would be nice to do this via +.  Deadpool, Wolfenstein, AC Liberation HD would be on the wish list.

Far Cry 3

Batman Arkham Origins

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge edition

Killzone HD

Resistance: Burning Skies

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

far cry 3 already has been on PS+

I'd love to see the new Wolfenstein game come on PS+. That's a possibility.

Any of the launch games would be a contender.

Knack will probably be the first one. Killzone Shadow Fall and NFS Rivals would be popular.

Of the newer crop, The Last of Us and GTA V remasters are probably no-no's. Watch Dogs would be doubtful.

Knack would never be in the IGC unfortunately because of the promise of all games on the ps plus to be 70+ on metacritic. Its a shame because knack really looks like a great platformer, a nice throwback to crash bandicoot. I could see MGS V: GZ on the plus collection eventually, maybe closer to the time of MGSV: PP. AC 3 came out on plus one month before the launch of black flag so it could happen. 

I would like to see Rayman legends on the IGC that i feel could realistically be on there, would also LOVE to see wolfenstein! Its a shooter i really want to play but just don't have to money to grab it yet. NFS rivals would also be pretty cool and considering EA doesn't have a new NFS game out this year it could be a nice little incentive to remind racing game fans that despite the crew, forza and driveclub. NFS will be back soon lol.  

Edited by James_KFC_Lee

Next year we might start seeing them, but why bother asking for Triple A's on the PS4 when they are likely to be on plus on ps3 since the PS4 launch games are all barely better ports

If there is a NBA Live 2015 (but I don't think we will see it in a world where 2014 is selling for 15$ new) I'd put my money on 2014 being one of the first "triple a games"