"You have a brain, right? Then USE IT!"

ROBOCRIPPLE_

That's the quote that I came up with every time I kept failing in things like a certain mission in Watch_Dogs or quizzes in a university class.

All I can do for a while is get frustrated and upset; I repeat the same difficult mission multiple times in a row, without stopping and either thinking about how to solve the problem or walking away. The latter two are what normal people do, and I'm not "normal". Call me a moron or an idiot, but that's part of who I am!  :lol:

That quote looks really great  :yay: , looks like something everyone would say to a gamer of a certain game's franchise (which shall remain nameless).

Because honestly, the people in the game franchise I am thinking of are the ones who keep buying the same game (with no changes at all) for a high price (You probably know what game I am talking about)....

That quote looks really great  :yay: , looks like something everyone would say to a gamer of a certain game's franchise (which shall remain nameless).

Because honestly, the people in the game franchise I am thinking of are the ones who keep buying the same game (with no changes at all) for a high price (You probably know what game I am talking about)....

You mean Assassins Creed?

• Like 1

That's the quote that I came up with every time I kept failing in things like a certain mission in Watch_Dogs or quizzes in a university class.

Lmao, I do the exact same thing :P Recent example -> Mirror's Edge Time Trials  :shakefist:

All I can do for a while is get frustrated and upset; I repeat the same difficult mission multiple times in a row, without stopping and either thinking about how to solve the problem or walking away. The latter two are what normal people do, and I'm not "normal". Call me a moron or an idiot, but that's part of who I am!  :lol:

That's a very good model.  I salute you :yay:   Keep it up and you will be successful in life.  Nowadays, many people just like to blame their problem on somebody else.   People like you does give me hope in humanities.

Edited by Sara-Rosecult

soooo... what's the point of this thread again? sorry... I am too lazy to use my brain right now...

He came up with a quote and wants confirmation that it's cool/relevant to other people. Which it is.

Lol! Was thinking this about myself. Trying the damn drinking games in Watch_Dogs and failing time after time. Do I walk away!? Hell no! Do I hurl abuse at the TV and shake my fists in anger. Why yes sir-ee!

I'd like to say that today after failing I walked away in a calm and collected manner, truth is I was dragged into the garden for "sunshine". 

That Trophy will be the death of my controller...

That's a very good model.  I salute you :yay:   Keep it up and you will be successful in life.  Nowadays, many people just like to blame their problem on somebody else.   People like you does give me hope in humanities.

Thank you.  :highfive:

People blame their problems on sombebody else? 

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymo

• 4 weeks later...

This topic title remember me one from Chimera Ant King (Hunter x Hunter)

"Ha-ha these humans are definitely foolish creatures.  Think as hard as those weak brains of yours can manage. Do you  humans ever listen to the cries of mercy coming from pigs and cows you slaughter?"

tumblr_mwl392hcOP1skou1po1_500.gif