What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

19 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

I always welcome somebody to help with Specter of Torment DLC in Shovel Knight trophy guide.

I've never played the game, but I can help with proof reading and editorial clean ups. If this isn't what you were asking, apologies for wasting your time.

Sorry for the double post.

I have already written and finished a trophy guide on the upcoming Champions Field DLC for Rocket League next month. :P All I need to do is to wait for July 5th.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-28 at 5:23 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm not convinced anyone would but better safe than sorry.

@BlindMango @Dragon-Archon Guys, is SAO: Hollow Realization up for grabs or did someone start the guide already?

MakotoKaCun started one, but it doesn't seem like much progress has been made. You could ask to join as a contributor.

• Like 1

• The game : Crash Bandicoot
  • Platform : PS4
  • Current Status : 99% Complete
  • Help Accepting: I need someone who can run through the guide and check as English is not my First Language / who ever wanna participate please tell me.

I finished First game, but still need someone to check it.

• The game : Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
  • Current Status : 80% Complete
  • Help Accepting: I need someone who can run through the guide and check as English is not my First Language / who ever wanna participate please tell me.

Still 20% left to complete the guide. 

• The game : Crash Bandicoot: Warped
  • Current Status : In Progress ( Not yet started)
  • Help Accepting: NEEDED
  • Like 4

On 7/4/2017 at 1:10 AM, Mr-_-Daisy said:
  • The game : Crash Bandicoot
  • Current Status : 99% Complete

I finished First game, but still need someone to check it.

• The game : Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
  • Current Status : 80% Complete

Still 20% left to complete the guide. 

• The game : Crash Bandicoot: Warped
  • Current Status : In Progress ( Not yet started)
  • Help Accepting: NEEDED

Hey there, I have not played the remasters yet however I am a big fan of the Crash series and have played / completed all of the original versions. I would be more than happy to help if you still need it.

Message me if you do!

I decided it is past time I began to contribute to this wonderful site. I have started a trophy guide for Knee Deep. It is my first trophy guide so I don't know what I am getting myself into. I may or may not need help depending on how it goes. I recently completed the game and it was a very straightforward game to complete trophy wise. I just need to convery that in the trophy guide. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

I decided it is past time I began to contribute to this wonderful site. I have started a trophy guide for Knee Deep. It is my first trophy guide so I don't know what I am getting myself into. I may or may not need help depending on how it goes. I recently completed the game and it was a very straightforward game to complete trophy wise. I just need to convery that in the trophy guide. 

Ah you'll have no problem completing the guide it's pretty straight forward when you get the hang of it. Just keep in mind you have to imagine we never heard of the game and put in all info no matter how trivial you think it may be. It took some time to get my first guide published but second was done straight away. It's very enjoyable, best of luck!

• Like 1

I am well chuffed. My Knee Deep trophy guide has already been accepted. I only submitted it for review yesterday. Now that my first trophy guide is out of the way, I think I will start a second one:

Game: Goosebumps: The Game

Platform: PS4

Help: not needed (I don't think)

I am also going to write a full walkthrough for the game. This might be a little trickier. I am going to use the Broken Sword 5 walkthrough as a reference.

• Like 3

On 7/14/2017 at 2:10 AM, d1l2e3v4 said:
  • Game: Night in The Woods
  • Platform: PS4
  • Current Status: On hold. Lately have been feeling really down and depressed in a way. Will update this when i'm feeling better..
  • Help accepted: Yes. Discuss this in DMs if interested.

Hey, best of luck to you. Remember that we are here as a community and we will be here to support you if you need it. @Miles_Warren is right. The guide isn't going anywhere. Take a break. I've had an outstanding guide for nearly 2 years.

• Like 2