The Last Of Us Remastered price drop

ChiinkAzNinja

TLOU Remastered will now be $50 instead of $60. imo its a great deal that makes me want to buy it even more as it comes with new graphics and all of the DLC so its well worth what you are paying for. Does the price drop entice you to buy the game? Are you excited for the re- release of this game? comment your thoughts below

Edited by ChiinkAzEnvy

I'll be getting it because I'm curious to see how much they've improved the visuals, but mainly because I want to take the journey again. I'm replaying it on PS3 now on Grounded mode and I still have to dive back in to the multiplayer to try and earn those trophies (even though I'll probably want to get them all again when the PS4 version comes out).

TLOU Remastered will now be $50 instead of $60. imo its a great deal that makes me want to buy it even more as it comes with new graphics and all of the DLC so its well worth what you are paying for. Does the price drop entice you to buy the game? Are you excited for the re- release of this game? comment your thoughts below

Tbf that price drop is terrible. 

Look at Black Flag or even BF4 for that matter. 

If you own the game digitally you can throw like 10 bucks down if im not mistaken and get the PS4 version. It doesnt matter how much someone could like TLOU theres no reason to repay full price for a 2-3 year old game.

To be fair $50 is a good price for a remastered game with ALL the dlc. Assassins creed black flag is a upgrade to the ps4 version and nothing else, it doesn't come with all the previous dlc and is just a graphics boost while this is a full "remastered" version of the game, not just a upgrade to next gen

Tbf that price drop is terrible. 

Look at Black Flag or even BF4 for that matter. 

If you own the game digitally you can throw like 10 bucks down if im not mistaken and get the PS4 version. It doesnt matter how much someone could like TLOU theres no reason to repay full price for a 2-3 year old game.

its a year old, but that price drop isnt even enough. Considering I payed $120 for the Joel Edition here in Australia.

• 4 weeks later...

I borrowed a friends copy, got through about first hour of gameplay and stopped playing... I already have it pre-ordered so I'm waiting for the full PS4 experience. I am certain it will be epic!! Definitely excited for it.