PS plus july

itzzh3lixx

DS 3 ohhh. Means I need to pick up a copy of DS1+2. Loved them so hoping DS3 is decent

Sweet always wanted to try a Dead Space game. Does anyone know if I need to play Dead Space 1 + 2 to understand the story? 

You can change it, when you edit the post, click on the "Use Full Editor" button next to the "Save Changes".

Have not played 3 so not sure story wise but I would guess it would be wise. BUT you should def play them anyway, both are fantastic games, one of my fav series from Gen 7

Ps3 seems a little meh if you ask me. Haven't played DS3, only heard about the controversy regarding the fact that they transformed a series that started off as horror into an action game. Luckily this doesn't mean it's a bad game so maybe it'll surprise me :D Vessel looks rather dull, but the reviews seem to have taken quite the liking to it, hopefully it'll grow on me. What does look awesome is the Ps4 lineup. Strider is a game i wanted to play anyway and Towerfall seems incredibly fun in multiplayer, except bloody nobody owns 4 controllers and they didn't bother including an online mode :/

Sweet always wanted to try a Dead Space game. Does anyone know if I need to play Dead Space 1 + 2 to understand the story? 

You can change it, when you edit the post, click on the "Use Full Editor" button next to the "Save Changes".

Hey bud, maybe I'm late to this reply, but I really wanted to leave my feedback, lol :)

You don't actually need to play all of then to understand 3, even been the worst of the series, still a great game and a Amazing coop game.

I just hope you like the game, since 2 was one of the best ps3 game in my opinion, and the first one of the biggest surprises ever.

• Like 1

Hey bud, maybe I'm late to this reply, but I really wanted to leave my feedback, lol :)

You don't actually need to play all of then to understand 3, even been the worst of the series, still a great game and a Amazing coop game.

I just hope you like the game, since 2 was one of the best ps3 game in my opinion, and the first one of the biggest surprises ever.

Nice, thnx buddy :highfive:

How is that a bad month ?

In comparison to what we received last July, it is undoubtedly a bad month.

Last year in July, we got;

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

& That was just an average update in comparison to the rest of the months last year.

For me, the best July 2014 game isn't as good as the worst July 2013 game.

• Like 1

In comparison to what we received last July, it is undoubtedly a bad month.

Last year in July, we got;

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

& That was just an average update in comparison to the rest of the months last year.

For me, the best July 2014 game isn't as good as the worst July 2013 game.

Becasue back then we didn't have the PS4 and we got one more game, thats it.. PS3 is the last gen, you need to understand.

Becasue back then we didn't have the PS4 and we got one more game, thats it.. PS3 is the last gen, you need to understand.

I'm not talking about PS4, i'm talking about PS3 & PSV, the games for those consoles have gone downhill since last year.

Plus it didn't help when we lost a AAA PS3 game for 1 or 2 crappy PS4 indies.

I'm not talking about PS4, i'm talking about PS3 & PSV, the games for those consoles have gone downhill since last year.

Plus it didn't help when we lost a AAA PS3 game for 1 or 2 crappy PS4 indies.

But becasue of the PS4, we ''lost'' a game for the PS3, becasue it's last gen now.

and how can you complain? the first AAA title for the PS4, Dead Space 3 for the PS3, lego batman for the Vita.. you can't really complain, unless you want all of the games to be AAA titles and 60$ each.