PS plus july

itzzh3lixx

I'll download strider. Probably Towerfall Ascension too, and perhaps both Vita games as well (only lego game I've ever played before on a console is the Star Wars one :lol: ).

I need to buy a memory card for my vita before I can download more games though.The 4gb card I got with the bundle I purchased is not enough xD

Edited by Nikorayu

Sweet always wanted to try a Dead Space game. Does anyone know if I need to play Dead Space 1 + 2 to understand the story? 

Oops, if someone could change that :3

You can change it, when you edit the post, click on the "Use Full Editor" button next to the "Save Changes".

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Sweet always wanted to try a Dead Space game. Does anyone know if I need to play Dead Space 1 + 2 to understand the story? 

You can change it, when you edit the post, click on the "Use Full Editor" button next to the "Save Changes".

thanks

FYI DS3 is not the best installment of the series. You can't really play DS2 without having played the first one but you should be able to follow DS3's story without a problem

• Like 3

FYI DS3 is not the best installment of the series. You can't really play DS2 without having played the first one but you should be able to follow DS3's story without a problem

Ok thnx. Yeah I heard about that. I was waiting for a trilogy edition, but a freebie from PS+ is even better. Who knows, I might like it enough to buy Dead Space 1 and 2.

Edited by Dragon-Archon