PS plus july

itzzh3lixx

In comparison to what we received last July, it is undoubtedly a bad month.

Last year in July, we got;

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

& That was just an average update in comparison to the rest of the months last year.

For me, the best July 2014 game isn't as good as the worst July 2013 game.

Literally none of the listed games I could give a fuck about. 

This month, there are 2 games that I want (1 for fun, the other for trophies) so all in all, I would say this was better than last July.

It's all opinions...

I'm not talking about PS4, i'm talking about PS3 & PSV, the games for those consoles have gone downhill since last year.

Plus it didn't help when we lost a AAA PS3 game for 1 or 2 crappy PS4 indies.

But becasue of the PS4, we ''lost'' a game for the PS3, becasue it's last gen now.

and how can you complain? the first AAA title for the PS4, Dead Space 3 for the PS3, lego batman for the Vita.. you can't really complain, unless you want all of the games to be AAA titles and 60$ each.

Imo it might have been a little too early to replace a ps3 game with ps4, considering the relatively small number of games for that system on Sony's store (can't be bothered to check their american store right now, but most likely more than the european store), but I'm not business man so I don't know.

Speaking of PS4 and AAA games, I'm looking forward to see what the game NIS America will release for PS4 in fall is like. Also looking forward to more games after winter.

Edited by Nikorayu

In comparison to what we received last July, it is undoubtedly a bad month.

Last year in July, we got;

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

& That was just an average update in comparison to the rest of the months last year.

For me, the best July 2014 game isn't as good as the worst July 2013 game.

I have to agree with you

But if people prefer indie games no one cares or will ever remember over Payday 1, Saints Row 3 and Battlefield 3, that's very odd

• Like 1

Muramasa Rebirth is a great vita game, People should definitely try that

I may try Doki Doki Universe. Dead Space 3 is meh to me because i don't like the Survival Horror genre but I will add the PS4 games to my download list for whenever i get a PS4

a subpar month for me 

I have to agree with you

But if people prefer indie games no one cares or will ever remember over Payday 1, Saints Row 3 and Battlefield 3, that's very odd

We all remember them, but we have here one indie title for PS4 (obviously why), we have one indie for PS3 (becasue it's last gen now, thats reality), and one indie on the vita/PS3/PS4, so there is that, not so bad if you looking it that way.

Only have a PS3 so not much of interest to me this month. Still, will add the PS4 games ready for next year when I might finally have the money spare to upgrade. Oh and Doki is cross buy for all platforms so I may as well check it out.

Fairly sure my PS+ is ending soon and the way things are going I think I'll be taking a break and concentrating on my disc games for a while. I'll be back though, I'll want to finish playing the games I got from IGC last year.

July will be first half decent month in ages. Heard Dead Space 3 is good so will try it. Bit dissapointed Lego Batman 2 is Vita, would've preferred PS3 version, but still I'll play and plat :) And Doki Doki Universe looks ok. So all-in-all so too bad for me ..

Nothing I'm desperate to play, but I'll "purchase" them all to add to the backlog. Out of the lot, I suppose the Lego game looks like a bit of silly fun and an easier plat. Already own Strider - need to get back into that one too.

If only Watch_Dogs wasn't taking up all my time. I just want to plat it and trade it in ASAP! 

• Like 1

Nothing I'm desperate to play, but I'll "purchase" them all to add to the backlog. Out of the lot, I suppose the Lego game looks like a bit of silly fun and an easier plat. Already own Strider - need to get back into that one too.

If only Watch_Dogs wasn't taking up all my time. I just want to plat it and trade it in ASAP! 

Yeah pretty much. Getting a silly pile of games to play but Watch_Dogs is taking up all my time. Question is, will Social Lubrication be my downfall!? Time and broken controllers will tell....

Yeah pretty much. Getting a silly pile of games to play but Watch_Dogs is taking up all my time. Question is, will Social Lubrication be my downfall!? Time and broken controllers will tell....

Nooo! Those DS4s are expensive!

But yeah, some parts of this game are incredibly frustrating. Like the damned criminal convoy missions requiring a non-lethal takedown. 9/10 times the dumb enemy AI kills the target for me, meaning that  have lost. F*** you game - you lost, not me. Grrrr. 

I am not too far into Social Lubrication yet. Got too bored waiting for the guys to sober up. But I understand it is one of the toughest bronze trophies about.