Rate The Avatar Above You!

Mio

On 25/1/2020 at 4:25 AM, Ilzaki said:

Elf ears and cat ears?  Or are those horns?

9/10

I had to look it up. Her ears are the "elf ears", while the other "ears" are just part of her hair. The thing is that they move, so...anime logic ?.

Remila, I'll give your avatar an 8/10. I like psycho characters, but he seems to be quite a scary character.

• Like 1

On 29/01/2020 at 9:52 PM, IceSoul21 said:

I had to look it up. Her ears are the "elf ears", while the other "ears" are just part of her hair. The thing is that they move, so...anime logic ?.

Remila, I'll give your avatar an 8/10. I like psycho characters, but he seems to be quite a scary character.

I like the artstyle, if it's a anime I would be interested in watching it 9/10

On 5/2/2020 at 11:13 AM, charxsetsuna said:

I like the artstyle, if it's a anime I would be interested in watching it 9/10

"Welcome to Demon School, Iruma!" is the name of the anime where's from. The anime is close to finish airing and the manga is still going ?.

Hero, I'll give your avatar a 9/10. I remember when I was little and watched the episode and thought "wow, that's a sexy thing to do with the hair" xD

Edited by IceSoul21
  • Like 1

On 17/2/2020 at 11:26 AM, Revvie said:

6/10 Not a big fan of that look but it's alright I guess.

Damn, lowest score I've gotten so far. But it's still a passing mark in our system ?

OT: hmm, I remember loving Tales of the Abyss, but don't remember much of Natalia's personality/development, etc. Maybe I'll give you a 7.5/10 ?

Edited by IceSoul21

24 minutes ago, IceSoul21 said:

Damn, lowest score I've gotten so far. But it's still a passing mark in our system ?

OT: hmm, I remember loving Tales of the Abyss, but don't remember much of Natalia's personality/development, etc. Maybe I'll give you a 7.5/10 ?

8/10 weird avatar I like it.

On 19/2/2020 at 0:31 AM, Naomie_Len said:

yup the design sad face wearing fur he looks like an old warrior with a skull mask lol that's how I see it 1f602.png

Wow, that sounds kinda cool :o. Makes me remember that I should go back to reading a manga where the MC has like a skull mask. Anyway, you're wrong ?, since the character is one of the many AU versions of Papyrus from Undertale.

Back on topic: IDK if you're cosplaying as a killer/slasher, but I think it looks cool, so 7/10 ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...