Overrated / Underrated games

Death

• 1 month later...

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is severely underrated. The HD remake is one of my favorite games this year.

The most recent game I thought was overrated is Skyrim. People seem to go crazy over it, and i don't see how it's even better than Oblivion or Morrowind. Let alone other RPGs out there.

• 1 month later...

[media=]

[/media]

I know you like shooters, but have you actually played Skyrim? I think it gets all the credit it deserves.

You will not see it on my account, but I have seen the game in action, and the bugs that the PS3 version has to put up with ruin the game. The patches still did not get the job done perfectly. It may be worth the praise on the PC or 360, but on the PS3 it is not.

• Like 1

You will not see it on my account, but I have seen the game in action, and the bugs that the PS3 version has to put up with ruin the game. The patches still did not get the job done perfectly. It may be worth the praise on the PC or 360, but on the PS3 it is not.

Post patch it's pretty stable. I've spent 70h on it btw.

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt

Post patch it's pretty stable. I've spent 70h on it btw.

Holy Crap! That is impressive, do you have or are you nearing the platinum? Is it hard or buggy and glitchy, and if the game is now completely fixed (when I saw it, it was not working right), is it actually worth the 300 hour platinum?

Holy Crap! That is impressive, do you have or are you nearing the platinum? Is it hard or buggy and glitchy, and if the game is now completely fixed (when I saw it, it was not working right), is it actually worth the 300 hour platinum?

Of course it's worth it. I have 60+ hours into it and I only froze once.

Yeah, I would say I'm 20h away from the platinum but I stopped playing it awhile back. If I ever get time I'll platinum it. Right now I'm concentrating on Silent Hill 2. As for the performance issues, they've been fixed. This Eurogamer article explains things in greater detail.

http://www.eurogamer...kyrim-lag-fixed

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt