Overrated / Underrated games

Death

You will not see it on my account, but I have seen the game in action, and the bugs that the PS3 version has to put up with ruin the game. The patches still did not get the job done perfectly. It may be worth the praise on the PC or 360, but on the PS3 it is not.

I personally played a bit on the PS3 and just a tad bit more on the PC, and I just can't get into it. It's boring to play through but the glitches are a bit funny. But I disagree with Halo, I think it's a great game and one of the most influential game of our time.

Overrated: Assassin's Creed II (I hated this game. Ezio is annoying, plot is boring, characters all suck, and that ending was terrible)

Underrated: PAYDAY: The Heist

Yeah, I would say I'm 20h away from the platinum but I stopped playing it awhile back. If I ever get time I'll platinum it. Right now I'm concentrating on Silent Hill 2. As for the performance issues they have been fixed.

http://www.eurogamer...kyrim-lag-fixed

So it should only take 90 hours instead of the estimated 300 hours that PS3T says? If so, the game has gotten all that much more appealing, (although it is still a bit overrated :P )

I personally played a bit on the PS3 and just a tad bit more on the PC, and I just can't get into it. It's boring to play through but the glitches are a bit funny. But I disagree with Halo, I think it's a great game and one of the most influential game of our time.

Overrated: Assassin's Creed II (I hated this game. Ezio is annoying, plot is boring, characters all suck, and that ending was terrible)

Underrated: PAYDAY: The Heist

ACII??? That game was AWESOME! The ending was cheesy, I agree, but I had a blast with the game. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Over Rated : Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Grand Theft Auto's, Battlefield Series, Uncharted Series, Portal Series, Payday Series, Far Cry Series, 

Under Rated:  Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma, Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy XIII And XIII-2, Bayonetta, Catherine, I Got Lot's More :P:P:P

I'm Only Doing Mainly Playstation 3/Playstation Franchises.

• Like 1

Overrated: ACII

Underrated: AC3.

Yep, I went there. I personally think while ACII was a good game, maybe even great, it isn't the holy grail everyone makes it out to be. AC3 on the other hand I found amazing, and probably my favorite game in the series next to the original.

BH was alright and AC:R was an abortion.