Kids Think The Original Game Boy Is A Piece Of Junk

Lady Lilith

it might be old, it might be dated and it might not have all the latest features but for its era it kicked butt...

Magic words right there. No matter how rose-tinted goggles you have on, GameBoy is a piece of junk. Back in the day it might have been the best thing since sliced bread, but that was then.

I grew up with GameBoy Pocket (and the original Pokemon games!) and I loved it. Nowadays? Please, I'd rather go watch the paint dry.

Magic words right there. No matter how rose-tinted goggles you have on, GameBoy is a piece of junk. Back in the day it might have been the best thing since sliced bread, but that was then.

I grew up with GameBoy Pocket (and the original Pokemon games!) and I loved it. Nowadays? Please, I'd rather go watch the paint dry.

i still play the games on my custom emulators, for me they're still as fun as they were when i played them...

I swear, the only person I enjoyed hearing their opinion was the person with the green shirt. Everyone else I felt so disgusted about.. I'm still so amused how a 6 year old has an iPad.. back when I was 6.. it was either the Gameboy, other consoles at the time.. or I would play outside in the wonderful outside world..

This generation is like.. what even.

That's good for you then - still doesn't make the opinion of the rest any more wrong.

never posted that it did... infact nearly everyone on this topic has posted in fond appreciation of the gameboy

i expect the next revolutionary system to ignorantly get labelled a piece of worthless junk will be the ps1 via these types of articles too...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I swear, the only person I enjoyed hearing their opinion was the person with the green shirt. Everyone else I felt so disgusted about.. I'm still so amused how a 6 year old has an iPad.. back when I was 6.. it was either the Gameboy, other consoles at the time.. or I would play outside in the wonderful outside world..

This generation is like.. what even.

So when you were 6 you had a Game Boy to play with. I'd say that is pretty much the equivalent of a 6 year old nowadays having an iPad. Yeah, this generation is shit, just like the generation before you said that your generation is shit and so on and so forth. As technology evolves it is only natural for children to have access to a lot more than we did in our childhood. 

Parker

• Like 1