Kids Think The Original Game Boy Is A Piece Of Junk

Lady Lilith

Not sure why this would surprise people, as dark said, your average mobile phone give a more 'beautiful' experience of games than the gameboy ever could.

Gameboy was defining in the world of mobile gaming, but now only nostalgia keeps the memory going.

• Like 1

Soon as they gave the kids the magnify glass all memories came flooding back to me.  :jaymon:

Doing Pokemon trades and had to use that lead to connect the two devices also using the magnify glass and Game-boy pouch etc,,

Those days had so many memories and tbh the comments by the kids were fair. They probably won't appreciate consoles like

Sega Mega drive or the PlayStation 1 being as of now, the tech has advanced so rapidly.

Edited by Pyrotheseus

Soon as they gave the kids the magnify glass all memories came flooding back to me.  :jaymon:

Doing Pokemon trades and had to use that lead to connect the two devices also using the magnify glass and Game-boy pouch etc,,

Those days had so many memories and tbh the comments by the kids were fair. They probably won't appreciate consoles like

Sega Mega drive or the PlayStation 1 being as of now, the tech has advanced so rapidly.

And don't forget those twisty lights xD

Nyko-Super-White-Worm-Light-for-Game-Boy

Damn, so archaic :P

• Like 4

You're killing me! lol  :D

image002.gif

That's one of the accessory packs my mum and dad bought me. 

memories

memories

memories  :holy: 

• Like 2

I love the original gameboy, but it obviously can't compete by today's standards. But same will go for the Ipads/Ipods and what not.

Kids react to Ipad in 2035 on whatever version of Youtube we'll have by then:

"This piece of junk doesn't even have virtual smell!" (It will happen!)

"Doesn't the screen project holograms?"

"Doesn't this thing respond to brainwaves? Why isn't it turning on?"

"This thing sucks, it's heavy, it's ugly, it has clunky operation, I'm so sad for the kids of 2014"

And then these kids will be in their late 20s/early 30s feeling all nostalgic and hurt by what the kids are saying. :huh:

• Like 2

Back to the Future 2 (1989)

2015: Marty shows to two kids how to play a video game with a gun-shaped controller.

Kids reactions:

Boy #1: You mean you have to use your hands?

Boy #2: That's like a baby's toy!
  • Like 2

all it took was for nintendo to place 2 tiny lcd lights under the screen lol who knew right?... nintendos wallet

Back to the Future 2 (1989)

2015: Marty shows to two kids how to play a video game with a gun-shaped controller.

Kids reactions:

Boy #1: You mean you have to use your hands?

Boy #2: That's like a baby's toy!

elijah blue tellin it how it is lol... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

its only idiots that would think a piece of gamin history is junk... kids can be forgiven for bein young but ppl that are older should realise that without nintendos gameboy influencin technology trends, handheld devices would probably not exist the way they do now... it changed and shaped the portable device market and took quite abit of mario/pokemon sales money to do so lol...

they also revolutionised the AA/AAA batteries industry lol... :angry:

they also did the same for home gamin systems up until about... ooh... i'd say late 96' where they finally started puttin the final nails in their own coffin with a little helpin hand from sony ofcourse lol ninty has never been the same since...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR