What Gaming/Fantasy World Would You Live In?

Pyro

Any Final Fantasy - Aeons, eidolons, summons, whatever you call them, they are cool :) Also, magic would be cool.

Pokemon - I am somewhat of a collector, so being able to have a bunch of intelkigent and awesome pets would be cool. Not to mention since we are in fantasy worlds, I could not be allergic to any of them.

Yu-Gi-Oh - I would love to be able to play that card game with all the holograms and visuals that they do.

Pokemon - Catch my own Pokemon and become the Champion

Ni no Kuni - Amazing world

Assassins creed 2 - Be one of the Assassin's

Does Assassin's Creed 2 count as a fantasy world though? :S if you take the assassins part out, you are just looking at 15th and 16th Century Renaissance Italy, which actually existed and isn't fantasy.

Anyway, for my choices:

Capital Wasteland - Fallout 3

Pandaria - World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria

Rapture - Bioshock series

• Like 1

These are my two :

Pokemon World- I really want to know if Ash's mother is having some sort of relations with Professor Oak (If not, she must be very loyal even tho we have not seen Ash's father). I want to catch all 150 original pokemon and then complain when the pokedex tells me I have 500 plus to go.  I want to catch up to Ash and tell him he kinda sucks sometimes and Red is clearly better then him. I want Erika to be my wife (Basement dwellers have dreams too).

The Wastleland- I really want fight a deathclaw and a radscorpion. I also want to got robco and help to rebuild Liberty Prime and turn him into a mecha called Libtery Prime Super goshin no hera.  

Final Fantasy - I don't mind being the NPC the one that says only one useless/non-sense line every time... I would definitely stalk the main characters...  :holy:

Pokemon - why not.. and I would focus my life researching what type of meat they are eating.... hmmmm... my first theory is Miltank or Piloswine...

Persona 4 - lots of reason... love to meet the main characters and befriend the fox and Death's lady... 

DC Universe - Because it has people like Superman and Batman around.

Mass Effect - Remove the Reapers and Mass Effect isn't so bad.

Avatar/Legend of Korra - Provided I'm a bender of some sort.

• Ni no Kuni - I think the entire world in this game is intriguing and beautiful.

• Persona 4 - I'd live in Inaba (after the case of course). I'd love to be friends with the main characters.

• Pokemon - Who doesn't want to be a Pokemon master?

• Final Fantasy - Not sure where I would live in the FF universe...

• Hyperdimension Neptunia - Obvious choice. I can worship all of the goddesses in peace! Then kill a bunch of random monsters. And chill with Nepgear (and everyone else).

Persona (3+4) - Go through Tartarus, befriend the fox, and FIGHT DEATH!

Pokemon - Why else?

Dynasty Warriors - Beat up thousands of enemies like it was nothing!

Shadow of the Colossus - IT'S A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WORLD!