Anybody else speed run platinums?

dfyd

I like to speed run platinums, get all the trophies of a certain game in the fastest time possible.

Of course I have to like the game to do it, it takes hours upon hours just finding the best way to approach getting all trophies as fast as possible. 

Let alone actually doing it, if you fail you have to do it again, it took me a month to do new vegas, soo many attempts. Too many maybe haha.

So far the I've got the fastest time on fallout new vegas. 

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/434-Fallout-New-Vegas

I got all the trophies in one day 19 hours. Which is cool, but I know I can do it faster, I fell asleep in my fastest run, I think I can shave 10 hours off the time I set. 

So I think I'm going to attempt to beat my own time lol. 

I know trophy hunting is a niche thing, and wanting a high completion rate of said trophies is a really niche thing so I can only imagine how small the speed running trophy community must be. 

Considering there's no real leader board for it, it's just a small thing mentioned on some trophy sites, so I can't imagine many people taking notice of it. 

But regardless does anybody else here speed run platinums?

I find it really fun trying to beat the fastest time, (legit times, hackers ruin it) maybe I'm just too competitive. 

I'd be surprised if anyone shared this interest lol.

If you do what games are you going for? 

I'm going to do new vegas again, beat my old time, then I'll go for fallout 3 and skyrim. 

Those 3 are my favourite games of last gen, then after those I might do the last of us. 

Once I get a capture card and a mic, I'm thinking of live streaming a new vegas speed run, it'll be like a 30 hour non stop stream, one because it's fun and two, just to prove my time is legit lol.

Is there anyone out there even remotely interested in this kind of thing? I doubt it but I thought I'd ask. ;)

I did a speed run for Burnout Paradise and Wipeout HD. Most of the time i just play games at my own pace and relax and earn trophies at one time, then come back and finish the game up.

Burnout Paradise - Rank #42 Fastest 100% Leaderboard: 2 days, 22 hours.

Wipeout HDRank #13 Fastest 100% Leaderboard: 4 days, 2 hours.

I think you are crazy!  I also think it's pretty cool you have the freedom to do that and you enjoy it.  I find if I am really enjoying a game I will get more from it if I put away the guide and tips (unless I get stuck) and just take my time and play it without spoilers.  Games I don't like follow the guide strictly to get them over with.  Doesn't always go as planned.

TLDR: Speed thru lame games, slow and steady with the good ones.    

I dont really do that, i love taking my time and enjoying the game (which is why i have 134 hours of gameplay int new vegas)

I easily have thousands of hours on new vegas, I know it like the back of my hand.