Uber Difficulty

You can use every difficulty !

If you need more help just let me know :)

im close to platinum :D

I know just want to make sure dont need to start Uber on a new playthrough, because you lose perks that way. But after some googling I guess its okay to just chapter select and do Uber to keep your perks.

I know just want to make sure dont need to start Uber on a new playthrough, because you lose perks that way. But after some googling I guess its okay to just chapter select and do Uber to keep your perks.

For perks - chapter select - checkpoint / repeat

Good luck

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, RobinMaister said:

Yesterday I tried to get the Uber trophy. After having played all the game in the middle difficulty, I change to Uber mode at the beginning of the last chapter, and after finishing the game I didn’t got the trophy...why??

Thank you!

if it is a digital copy it does not work. 

1 you need a disc based version then delete the patch 

2 you need to finish it on any difficulty to unlock uber

3 you need to replay the last chapter without the patch installed on a disc version of the game on Uber for it to unlock.

16 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

if it is a digital copy it does not work. 

1 you need a disc based version then delete the patch 

2 you need to finish it on any difficulty to unlock uber

3 you need to replay the last chapter without the patch installed on a disc version of the game on Uber for it to unlock.

You can actually do it on the digital version too,I did it.As long as you pause the update and disconnect from the internet(after the game has downloaded )  the digital game won't update the latest patch.

26 minutes ago, ApriIis said:

You can actually do it on the digital version too,I did it.As long as you pause the update and disconnect from the internet(after the game has downloaded )  the digital game won't update the latest patch.

usually on digital the latest patch is built in to the download even if the games older if its had patches they get included

• Like 1

All digital games come pre-patched on the PS4, thus you can't delete any of the updates. Also note that this exploit has been confirmed to have never actually been patched out and thus still works, regardless of any patches you have installed :). There has only ever been 1 patch for this game, which was v1.01 day 1 update.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 0:58 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

usually on digital the latest patch is built in to the download even if the games older if its had patches they get included

On 3/1/2018 at 0:58 PM, HuntingFever said:

All digital games come pre-patched on the PS4, thus you can't delete any of the updates. Also note that this exploit has been confirmed to have never actually been patched out and thus still works, regardless of any patches you have installed :). There has only ever been 1 patch for this game, which was v1.01 day 1 update.

Usually you'd be right,but as far as I remember you can download the new order without the patch aslong as you stop the downloading of patch 1.01.I'll try download it again and show you,And if it is actually conformed ( I'm not saying you're wrong or anything ) I can't see why so many people try to do chapter 16 on uber and the trophy doesn't pop.

EDIT - I was wrong about the game being on version 1.01,but theres about 40GB of the game you don't have to download.The game is 52 Gb but I was able to play after only 9GB downloaded,I thought the rest was the update but apparently its not.My apologies.

Edited by ApriIis

• 1 month later...

I just got the UBER difficulty trophy.

I started the game on Death Incarnate and played through to chapter 4 where I changed difficulty via chapter select and played through to chapter 16, again changing difficulty by chapter select and playing through chapter 16 on UBER.

Finished game and skipped credits, got Super Hero, Uber Hero and Liberation in that order.

I bought the game from PS store about 6 weeks ago, not sure of version but all my other games update themselves so assume I have latest version.

• 4 months later...

I just got the trophy for beating the game on UBER though I played the final 3 chapters on the lowest difficulty. I didn't see that one coming. After struggling to get past through the part where I crashed the space pod into the building and fight off a wave of enemies, I decided to forget about the quest for Platinum and just settle for whatever I could on a lower difficulty. The copy I own is digital. 

On 3/1/2018 at 7:01 AM, RobinMaister said:

Yesterday I tried to get the Uber trophy. After having played all the game in the middle difficulty, I change to Uber mode at the beginning of the last chapter, and after finishing the game I didn’t got the trophy...why??

Thank you!

Apparently, you have to start and play most of the game on UBER. I got the trophy that way. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My first ever playthrough back on PS3 was on Uber. I think there was only two sections that gave me problems throughout the game. The chapter where you swing on the cable and smash through the window. The shotgun guy was a right pain, and the wall you hide behind is pretty broken as enemy bullets can indeed fly through it at you at certain positions. Then the last boss was a pain until getting the hang of it. 

I do own TNO and Old Blood for PS4 but not got around to getting the plat on them yet. Never played Old Blood. Such a shame the sequel has that stupid trophy for playing without getting killed in one sitting. When you have a job and other life commitments, that crap is just not possible. Put me off buying it for my completion profile, wonder how many others felt the same. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2019 at 10:20 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

My first ever playthrough back on PS3 was on Uber. I think there was only two sections that gave me problems throughout the game. The chapter where you swing on the cable and smash through the window. The shotgun guy was a right pain, and the wall you hide behind is pretty broken as enemy bullets can indeed fly through it at you at certain positions. Then the last boss was a pain until getting the hang of it. 

I do own TNO and Old Blood for PS4 but not got around to getting the plat on them yet. Never played Old Blood. Such a shame the sequel has that stupid trophy for playing without getting killed in one sitting. When you have a job and other life commitments, that crap is just not possible. Put me off buying it for my completion profile, wonder how many others felt the same. 

Also felt this way, finished TNO today was awesome could play abit and come back to when i got a chance again. also never really required commitment to learn game was a straight up shooter with some light perk farming and collectibles. i wont attempt the sequel because i like to enjoy the time i spend on my ps4 not dread being near it. 

• Like 1