What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Hmmm, okay i think you put one of your favorite sequels platinum, one of your favorite series platinum and an online fighting game because of the challenge(?).

You like to be creative in your cabinet, if i must say.

Edited by Noiz-chan

Hmmm, okay i think you put one of your favorite sequels platinum, one of your favorite series platinum and an online fighting game because of the challenge(?).

You like to be creative in your cabinet, if i must say.

Heh, actually, I just put my three most recent platinums. They just happened to be three of my favourite PS3 games/game series. lol

Anyway, you seem to like JRPGs and games with anime-style visuals in general.

Edited by kamifox1
  • Like 1

You must be some sort of Ecomaniac!

Pretty close, but my cabinet defines the main general elemental powers and (more importantly) characters who are essentially Avatars (Jak, Korra, etc). Actually you're right, my cabinet just promotes 2 main aspects (as opposed to one)- 1. Being an eco & multiple elemental power based sage/master/maniac. 2. Cabinet symbolizes Avatar type characters.

I guess Nepgear2 likes their guitar games, and who doesn't love a bit of Sonic, eh?
Clear doesn't have a trophy cabinet, but from the list I'm guessing they enjoy their first person shooters, (and at least loading up the menu for Call of Grenades: World at Grenade)

Edited by Half-H3ro

(Half-H3ro) Veteran trophy hunter (duh), but doesn't feel a need to continue playing any game that he himself doesn't enjoy. Does however enjoy replaying games on different consoles. Keeps an open mind about games without limiting him/herself to any kind of genre, although completion rate seems the highest by average in the platformer genre. Has had Ps+ for an extended amount of time by now. Does to some degree decide his/her purchases based on critical acclaim. Has excellent taste in music (Guitar Hero Van Halen & Metallica)

Edit: Did Half-H3ro just get 3 answers? :D

Edited by HappyKastanie

Veteran trophy hunter (duh), but doesn't feel a need to continue playing any game that he himself doesn't enjoy. Does however enjoy replaying games on different consoles. Keeps an open mind about games without limiting him/herself to any kind of genre, although completion rate seems the highest by average in the platformer genre. Has had Ps+ for an extended amount of time by now. Does to some degree decide his/her purchases based on critical acclaim. Has excellent taste in music (Guitar Hero Van Halen & Metallica)

Who is it for?

Mostly a fan of western style games, with some eastern titles here and there. Obviously cares a lot about trophies and tries to keep his average completion high, but not to the point where he would do stupid things like buyig himself the last trophy for Jetpack Joyride. Most platinums are mostly singleplayer, therefore probably likes Pve more than PvP. The excellent music taste argument  (Guitar Hero Metallica) still applies here.

Gonna be a fighting master

(Half-H3ro) Veteran trophy hunter (duh), but doesn't feel a need to continue playing any game that he himself doesn't enjoy. Does however enjoy replaying games on different consoles. Keeps an open mind about games without limiting him/herself to any kind of genre, although completion rate seems the highest by average in the platformer genre. Has had Ps+ for an extended amount of time by now. Does to some degree decide his/her purchases based on critical acclaim. Has excellent taste in music (Guitar Hero Van Halen & Metallica)

It's a Fighting Master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!