Post the next trophy your're gunning for!

SIDEWINDER_21X

37L4cdb3d.png

Car Collector

Fill your Garage with 1,000 cars.

It may not be the NEXT trophy, but it's one that I'm actively working on....not so much to get the trophy, but to fill up the GT5 Garage full of cars. The trophy is just the icing on the cake. Then I have to start working on the cash to be able to upgrade them all for proper driving. I still have a bit over 300 more cars to go.

Trying to finish the Classic mode in House of Dead Overkill without any deaths. Hopefully I can get one of my buddies to come in and assist me with it, I love railshooters, and he loves Zombies. Maybe I can get him to look over the ridiculous unskippable cutscenes and buckle down on it with me.

This is the one I am gunning for:

2S12932d.png = 40-gold.png

Brutal

Complete Campaign Mode on Superhuman

Resistance 3

Quite a few at the moment, but my biggest chase is the Ghostbusters Platinum!

1Laf31f9.png

Let me know if you want to get together to earn some trophies....myself and a few others get together on occasion to play this.

I'm working on "A God Is Born" on Catherine (last trophy left before the platinum) now that I've gotten my hands on a second controller to get around the soul-crushing bug on the final level of Babel (single player version).

There's a decent chance it won't be my next trophy, because I'm also working on multiple RPGs at the moment and some of them are still spitting out trophies often enough, but that's the one I'm focused on and actively trying to obtain.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently i'm gunning for :silver:Legendary on NFS The Run for reaching Lv30. It's my last for platinum. At the same time going for the multiplayer objectives in the Italian DLC.

I doubt i'll do that before Fri, in which case the next one I get will be on Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy.

Oh, I'm also chipping slowly away toward :gold:Reach for the Stars on Tumble (for 100% on that) and trying to get the last challenge done on Mercury Hg for :silver:Challengium (and 100% on that).

I spread my goals out a bit rather than narrow my focus onto 1 game/trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a few at the moment, but my biggest chase is the Ghostbusters Platinum!

1Laf31f9.png

This ^

I wish the servers sucked a little less so we could hook up online :( We should try again... if i'm not hosting a match and not in a group with other folks here, i'm in a match with Dr-Violence1 (a 3-year veteran who plays religiously every night). Msg me and we'll set up some matches with you as the host; there's more than 1 way to "skin a cat", haha.

in the much more immediate future (on the road to platinum) i'm working on:

49S5826fb.png No Job Too Big

Defeated all Most Wanted Ghosts

51S89bf98.png Overachiever

Get over $2,500,000 in multiplayer, over 30 Post-Job Awards, 50 Jobs completed.