Wishes on old Playstation franshises to make a comeback?

liwenborg

Mine would be either be Jak 4 or a Jak and Daxter remake from Naughty Dog.

Also If capcom could stop being so retarded and do all of their Monster Hunter games for nintendo, seriously probably the greatest game ever done started on the playstation... miss MH so much  :|

Anyhow feel free to contribute your opinions or post rumors/leakage that would be about old games that might return. :)

• Like 1

Medievil 3. I miss you Sir Daniel Fortesque ;_;

I would also like to see the return of the PS1 days for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a second Blade Dancer and Haven Call of the King. More so because both games ended on pretty big cliff hangers than me really liking them.  

Edited by purgta
  • Like 3

I would love the Legacy of Kain series to make a comeback including the Soul Reaver games. I don't think we got any game from that franchise during the PS3 era.

The last game was in 2003 which was defiance. I think I would love to see that make a comeback!

Edited by Meacham93
  • Like 2

Mine would be either be Jak 4 or a Jak and Daxter remake from Naughty Dog.

Also If capcom could stop being so retarded and do all of their Monster Hunter games for nintendo, seriously probably the greatest game ever done started on the playstation... miss MH so much  :|

Anyhow feel free to contribute your opinions or post rumors/leakage that would be about old games that might return. :)

Well with Capcom in financial straits it wouldn't surprise me to see a release on other systems to get some more money

As for my own games. SHADOW HEARTS :shakefist:

Obviously Dark Cloud. I'd bet that's one of the most requested games to get another installment.

I'd also like another Jak game, but at the same time, Jak 3 had a good ending. Plus, modern Naughty Dog would probably turn it into a 3rd person cover shooter.

A sequel to Modnation Racers

Even though that's not an old franchise, I'm giving you like just for wanting it. Modnation Racers is awesome.

A sequel to Modnation Racers and Ps all stars 2

Ps Allstars for ps4 and vita. It needs to be a few years from now and it must add at least delsin, iota and atoi and whatever new characters are added to the ps world

I would love a good old nostalgic bit of CoD.

it has been forever since the last game came out

i want a sequal to jak 1. i loved the first jak game. i have so many memories of playing it with my family, and never being able to cut the weeds for that one power cell. when i played the remaster, i may have shed a tear while playing (a manly tear). but man, the sequels did not have the same magic. get rid of the guns, make it a collect-a-thon, and im all in.