Wishes on old Playstation franshises to make a comeback?

liwenborg

Obviously Dark Cloud. I'd bet that's one of the most requested games to get another installment.

I'd also like another Jak game, but at the same time, Jak 3 had a good ending. Plus, modern Naughty Dog would probably turn it into a 3rd person cover shooter.

Even though that's not an old franchise, I'm giving you like just for wanting it. Modnation Racers is awesome.

I loved that game it was so much fun hell I just loved making mods and karts and online was great

Crash Bandicoot new one or old one remade

Spyro new one which is not Skylander crap or remake of old one

Croc 3

Gex new one

Jak 4

SH1 remake

RE2 remake

MediEvil new one or 1st one remade

Edited by Wilbur Cobb

.hack games would be nice. Always wanted to try one, but I never got the chance!

they already did a .hack game .Hack//Versus

though it's not an MMO-like JRPG game like the older ones, it's a fighting game.

I stand by this, but I want an HD release of Dark Cloud 1 and 2, and I would like a Dark Cloud 3.  If I could only have one of them, it would be Dark Cloud 3 though.

That being said, I am pretty sure there are other threads like this.

i don't need to post my list, this said it all, thank you sir!

Gautlet, i remember playong gautlet legends all the time, heck i would be happy with a remake

Ps Allstars for ps4 and vita. It needs to be a few years from now and it must add at least delsin, iota and atoi and whatever new characters are added to the ps world

I would love a good old nostalgic bit of CoD.

it has been forever since the last game came out

A remake of WaW, that game was awesome

My biggest wish is to see a new Crash Bandicoot. The hero of my childhood, He was to Sony what Mario is to Nintendo.

very true, however sackboy may end up on the sa,e level asmario

I actually think Thieves in Time was better than 2 and 3.

This is probably true. Playing through TiTime now, but I still feel Sly is my least favorite plat forming series on the PS, and I beat every Ratchet and Jak game, Ty 1&2, Tak 1 and Vex. I'm pretty sure it's mostly the fact that I truly dislike both Bentley and Murray, they take 3-5 minutes to explain every job and you can't skip any cutscenes. I know Sly has a devoted following but I just don't see it.

This is probably true. Playing through TiTime now, but I still feel Sly is my least favorite plat forming series on the PS, and I beat every Ratchet and Jak game, Ty 1&2, Tak 1 and Vex. I'm pretty sure it's mostly the fact that I truly dislike both Bentley and Murray, they take 3-5 minutes to explain every job and you can't skip any cutscenes. I know Sly has a devoted following but I just don't see it.

Murray and Bentley are so annoying :( I wish they would just shut up and that you weren't forced to play as Bentley

• Like 2