Most Recent Platinum

Muff

congrats mayus, l'm planning on making this plat #100 . just finished my first playthrough yesterday. btw that is a nice collage. imo it's missing a pokeball and some glasses though. did you have multiple girlfriends or did you stick with one? 

On my first playthrough I stuck with Chie :wub:  but on my second I followed the Slinks guide and ended up having all of them :holy: ...except on Valentine's day it gets REALLY awkward and sad :(

• Like 4

Wow...just wow. The story in this game was mind blowing, this game is so underrated. Sadly I can't say much about it without spoiling it for people who haven't played it yet. My only complaints about this game were the clunky controls and terrible Team AI, I had to reload checkpoints in certain areas a lot because my teammates were always dying and there was no way for me to revive them without getting myself killed. FUBAR difficulty was challenging at times, but it can be completed with enough determination. Overall it was a great game and I recommend it to anyone who's interested in playing a shooter that's completely story-driven.

I've been working my way through this on the FUBAR difficulty and currently stuck at the helicopter bit, cant seem to get past it. I completely agree though, the story is mindblowing and its such an underrated game. Well done on the platinum.