Themes confirmed in update 2.0

kidhero99

Can't wait for 2.0. My brother has a Xbone and he seemed to get more stuff in the latest updates, I was getting a bit jealous. All PS4 latest updates were for stability and nothing else. I understand stability is important but new stuff is fun from time to time.

ok i got a dumb question when did they add theme that are not wallpaper/icon pictures?  i hope they allow use to import custom theme to the ps4. i hope one of the update leading up to 2.0 will allow us to change that dam light bar color..

Heres a demo of the PS4 dynamic theme, it looks like even sound effects are changed! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvuMzw66-wI&feature=youtu.be

look like the old dynamic theme i was hoping for something that was mind blowing for the new dynamic themes

Edited by MRgreen55

ok i got a dumb question when did they add theme that are not wallpaper/icon pictures?  i hope they allow use to import custom theme to the ps4. i hope one of the update leading up to 2.0 will allow us to change that dam light bar color..

look like the old dynamic theme i was hoping for something that was mind blowing for the new dynamic themes

you ask for too much

Still waiting for custom avatars (without the facebook thing).

Damn sony.

update 4.0 believe dat

Still waiting for custom avatars (without the facebook thing).

Damn sony.

you can do that just need the psn app that allow you to add a pic without going throw facebook

here a pic walkthrough http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/24b3ke/how_to_set_profile_picture_with_ps_app_17/ 

just click the play button with a + and the pic will show :)

Edited by MRgreen55

I think what he was refering to was that Limited Edition Dragon Quest PS4. It has an actual SLIME on the PS4.

I might be wrong though.

No, they showed something with 'Nasne' under it... I don't know Japanese or what Nasne means, so I don't have a clue what it was

This is great news but I'd still probably use the current default theme, I really like it. :)

yeah, at least until there are some free ones that I want

i really hope Themes isn't the only big thing added. There were far more important features from ps3 that i wanted brought to ps4.

you can directly upload to youtube

• Like 1

No, they showed something with 'Nasne' under it... I don't know Japanese or what Nasne means, so I don't have a clue what it was

Well if I remember correctly NASNE was/is a "feature." Im not sure if it was on PS3 or PSP but I remember seeing it on either one, it was supposed to allow you to record and upload gameplay to somewhere else. I dont remember correctly but I thought it was all merged with PLUS, anywho ill definitely look into now, you have just peaked my curiosity.

• Like 1

i really hope Themes isn't the only big thing added. There were far more important features from ps3 that i wanted brought to ps4.

It's not:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/12/upcoming-ps4-system-update-to-v2-00-to-add-share-play-youtube-and-more-to-come/

Upcoming PS4 System Update to v2.00 to Add Share Play, YouTube and More to Come
  • Like 1