Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Gameplay Videos Inside!)

Nope its not Raiden as he was trained as a child solider by Solidus Snake, My prediction is that is Liquid Snake. And I also believe we will end up seeing Solid Snake as well making an appearance in this title as well as a young solider :D

I agree if it were raided it would make him the same age as snake where as I'm sure he was at least 8 years younger

The new gameplay demo and focusing on Mother Base that i mentioned earlier will be shown at Gamescom 2015 on August 5th.

Oh, and Konami is also releasing a new trailer for the game on the same day!  :jaymon:

Edited by hpknight

You should buy Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection or atleast the HD Collection. I've bought the Legacy Collection haven't played through it yet. I started with Sons of Liberty and I couldn't get into it but I'll try with Snake Eater and then Peace Walker before The Phantom Pain.

IIRC the chronology timeline of the games are : Snake Eater - Portable Ops - Peace Walker - Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain. That's the timeline surrending TPP and Big Boss

Edited by KRIEGLERR

I think it's better playing the MG saga following the release date of every single chapter (MG-MG2-MGS-MGS2-MGS3-MGS:PO-MGS4-MGS:PW-MGSV:GZ) or you'll miss some connections that are taken for granted (example patriots of MGS2 and philosophers of MGS3)

MGO posticipated to October 

news

I think it's better playing the MG saga following the release date of every single chapter (MG-MG2-MGS-MGS2-MGS3-MGS:PO-MGS4-MGS:PW-MGSV:GZ) or you'll miss some connections that are taken for granted (example patriots of MGS2 and philosophers of MGS3)

news

Ideally he should play all of them. There's only so much free time a person can have in a month though.

Take a look at this doods! Notice the screenshot at 0:36. The player is aiming at Snake so this is definitely a screenshot of MGO!

Mother Base confirmed as one of the maps? o_0

news

Nooooooooo! Jk, this'll give me and other players plenty of time to go through the epic single player campaign. Then once MGO is out, we'll be ready! Let's hope the wait is worth it!

It has been said people can attack other players' motherbase to steal stuff, and you can use any recruit on mission.

I wonder if this online feature is part of MGO or of the main MGSV... well, i think the stuff you steal is carried on your main campaign, so i think it's part of mgsv, not mgo

Edited by alebrego

It has been said people can attack other players' motherbase to steal stuff, and you can use any recruit on mission.

I wonder if this online feature is part of MGO or of the main MGSV... well, i think the stuff you steal is carried on your main campaign, so i think it's part of mgsv, not mgo

I'm really excited to see a recruit rather than Snake go through a mission.. glad they brought that over from Peace Walker. As for attacking other player's motherbases, that's the base invasion, not MGO. Although I do wonder if they would let you host a match on your Motherbase.. we don't know the exact maps yet.

Edited by Anceril Sacred