Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Gameplay Videos Inside!)

I've added those videos to the OP.

Holy shit does this game look amazing, I've been a fan if Metal Gear Solid since the beginning and this looks like it could easily be the best one in the series. I cannot wait to get my hands on this game.

Parker

• Like 1

Yaay, Quiet will be one of our allies while we're on missions! Well, that is, as long as Snake doesn't kills her yet. Quiet kinda reminds me of Fetch from 'Infamous: Second Son'. And damn, in the latest shown cutscene, we get to see Big Boss go dark, with how he admits that one day they'll have to kill Quiet, and how he'll do it himself when that day comes... Damn. Aside all that, the gameplay looked amazing! Well, the gameplay is already amazing, since we already got a taste of Ground Zeroes, but I'm just glad that everytime we get to see new core gameplay, there's always new features. Now I'm kinda glad some of these features were not available to use in Ground Zeroes. Oh, by the way, WE WERE PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE! The Metal Gear Collection is a clothing line, not a gaming collection! >.< Well played, Hideo Kojima, well played...

• Like 1

Yaay, Quiet will be one of our allies while we're on missions! Well, that is, as long as Snake doesn't kills her yet. Quiet kinda reminds me of Fetch from 'Infamous: Second Son'. And damn, in the latest shown cutscene, we get to see Big Boss go dark, with how he admits that one day they'll have to kill Quiet, and how he'll do it himself when that day comes... Damn. Aside all that, the gameplay looked amazing! Well, the gameplay is already amazing, since we already got a taste of Ground Zeroes, but I'm just glad that everytime we get to see new core gameplay, there's always new features. Now I'm kinda glad some of these features were not available to use in Ground Zeroes. Oh, by the way, WE WERE PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE! The Metal Gear Collection is a clothing line, not a gaming collection! >.< Well played, Hideo Kojima, well played...

I was hoping the metal gear collection was the legacy collection + mgs1 with trophies + portable ops with trophies for ps4. No such luck lol.

Edited by Dark_Tooth69

Phantom Pain looks surprisingly good...at each video released it looks better...I hope the writing is just as great as past MGS's...Quiet is quite the character,she will be the main attraction of this game(not because of her clothes).I just hope she doesn't end like the trailers have been hinting,it'll be sad.Looking forward to see Phantom Pain trying to beat MGS4,it'll be fun and funny.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The E3 Trailer.  :holy:

Parker

Watched it a minute ago and I was searching for this thread to post it here. I honestly can't think of any game that will top this, maybe I'm just hyped as fuck but I'll definitely be playing this day one.  :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

So excited for MGSV. Really need to get that PS4 soon for it! Everything about it just....Oh my god, I am probably going to spend months on this game. Sorry Star Wars Battlefront and everything else lol.

Been playing MGS3 recently cause of my hype for The Phantom Pain